When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What countries have you been to?

thomasng

Perth to Melbourne...........Think Tampa to Phoenix :)

Ken

I always liked the story of a son emigrating from Scotland to Nova Scotia and his mother writing to another family member in Vancouver to come and meet him. She got the response "you meet him, you're closer!"

@thomasng: bad business with that passport. You're really caught with immigration, because if you lose your temper in frustration, you're doubly-screwed. Been plenty of stories of people being turned away at US immigration on a whim.

US (been to 49 of the 50 states, only missing Alaska)

Canada (Vancouver, Windsor & a few other places)

Mexico (TJ, Cozumel, Rosarito, Ensenada, Cancun)

Columbia (Cartagena)

Cuba

Puerto Rico

St. Thomas

St. Marteen / St. Martin

Bermuda

Azores

Spain (Malaga)

France (Nice, Monte-Carlo, Marsellies)

Monaco

Italy (Trieste, Venice, Naples, Rome)

Vatican City

Austria (Graz, Salzburg)

Germany (Munich)

Israel (Haifa, Jerusalem, Bethlehem)

Greece (Rhodes, Corfu)

Malta

Bahrain

UAE (Dubai)

Malaysia (KL)

Singapore

Hong Kong

South Korea (Pusan)

Australia (Perth, Hobart)

I'll be going to a few new places in the coming months, so I'll have to update. ;)

Last month I took the family to St Barts. After schlepping the kids on two flights I ended up sitting in the French immigration office about to be turned away from entry. It turns out the French government, in retribution for what I am sure has been terrible treatment by the US of French citizens, changed their policy in January such that all children have to have passports as well. No one informed the travel agents though. I did get lucky as they saw that I was born in France (no longer a citizen though) and let me in. Three other families had been sent home that day though.

But it was worth it. I saw 3 gen 187's and several Daytonas. Two on the wrists of fully naked women. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Tomorrow to Vancouver. Santiago in 10 days. And, with a lot of luck, Australia next. :)

Guest overboosted

wow,,,well traveled group.

I have been around too, mostly for work. But not too many places anyone would want to go to. IE Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Somolia, Croatia, Syria, UAE, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania, Ukraine......you know, all the hot spots for tourism :)

As far as vacationing, have been to a few different carribean islands, central american countries and Brazil.

• 4 weeks later...

Multiple visits to these countries.

Argentina

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Chile

China + Hong Kong

Egypt

Finland

France

Germany

India

Indonesia

Italy

Japan

Korea

Leichtenstein

Luxembourg

Malaysia

Myanmar

Netherland

New Zealand

Philippines

Saudi Arabia

Singapore

South Africa

Switzerland

Taiwan

Thailand

UAE

USA

Vietnam

My job takes me to these countries. There are still a few more places I'd like to visit. B)

wow,,,well traveled group.

I have been around too, mostly for work. But not too many places anyone would want to go to. IE Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Somolia, Croatia, Syria, UAE, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania, Ukraine......you know, all the hot spots for tourism :)

As far as vacationing, have been to a few different carribean islands, central american countries and Brazil.