When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC GST Chrono from EL

Guest Sql_pl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just purchased one also. There are several Dealers selling the same watches as there is only one Manufacturer. You know it is the same one as the serial # of all end on "649". Aspire has one for $ 199 but wants you to uses Weastern Union . I got one for $ 250 including EMS shipping. NICE watch. The watch runs a bit fast and I plan on waitin a few months and then may adjust it.

• 3 weeks later...

SQL PL-

Since you own all three I was curious as to whether one version was more accurate than others as relates to dial, hands and datewheel. That titanium version looks beautiful. I assume there actually was a gen in titanium. The issue with titanium is often the basic color (yes I know it darkens over time). The gens are often lighter in the flesh. Chrono Avenger is a good example. In any case those are beautifu reps - wear them well. :)

Thanks,

Kruz

• 2 weeks later...
The bent second hand puts the point closer to the marks on the dial removing paralax inaccuracy on the sub-second chrono.

just in case some of you don't know, this is when you look at the hand from different angles. so if the true second hand time was at 00 seconds, if you view it from the right it would look like 59 seconds. from the left would look like 1 second. bending reduces this error.

the IWC logo on the clasp looks rough. is it just the picture or is it really like that?

Edited by faonmyea

just in case some of you don't know, this is when you look at the hand from different angles. so if the true second hand time was at 00 seconds, if you view it from the right it would look like 59 seconds. from the left would look like 1 second. bending reduces this error.

the IWC logo on the clasp looks rough. is it just the picture or is it really like that?

crisp, but not straight.