When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best stylish chronograph?

gran

I have been away from my dear RWG for a while...but a email from ETAswiss brought my attention back to my favorite site B)

Now I have a simple question for you guys

What is the best possible replica realiably and accurately working Automatic chronograph for the money?

The criteria I set:

Since I am so goddamn picky the brand has preferably to be either a IWC, VC or OMEGA or something equally classy

The dial has to be either white or black (date window preferably in the same colour as the dial)

Note also that I just hate red hands on a watch....

The case has to be stainless steel (not gold or two tone)

So what is your suggestion to an old man?

g. :rolleyes:

Gunnar,

From what I remember of your taste in watches, the 3717 strikes me as a Gunnar Gran type of watch. Also, the IWC GST, in white or black.

I have the Chopard as well, and it is a fantastic watch. But it doesn't strike me as meeting your criteria as well as either of the IWCs.

Cheers, and hope you hang around awhile.

I love that new Bentley but that rehault is just way to damn big compared to the gen. I wish they just used the same one from the 30's model.

I pick this one, the Bentley 6.75. The Zigmeister did a fantastic review of the movement and says nothing but good things about it. Everytime I wear it, people notice. Very good quality construction.

B6.jpg

Velkommen back, Gunnar! :)

For the best chrono.. I would say the Chronomat Evolution or maybe the new Blackbird, which are a bit different from all the stock 7750-based chronos out there..

The IWC 3717 is nice, but personally I would have preferred it without day, maybe even without date.. That would have been more in tune with the vintage looks.

DSC_2736.jpg

White Breitling Chronomat Evolution replica

blackbirdvn8.jpg

Breitling Blackbird

This chronograph has a certain style. B) This one is gold, however it is available in stainless which also looks great.

dsc04549jt2.jpg

You mentioned you wanted a black or white dial ... maybe Omega. I encourage you to look at the Omega Broad Arrow in black. I recently received one. It is stunning looking!

The Broad Arrow is a direct competitor to the Rolex Daytona, but I do like the Broad Arrow better. You can also check out the reviews of this watch in By-tor's Guide To Best Omega Replicas

So many wonderful choices!

bldsc04808m1wq6.jpg

Above is my beautiful Two-Toned Navitimer on white face. This classic watch is the definitive pilot's choice timepiece and combines accuracy, style, and history into one formidable piece. Over fifty years old, the timeless design is instantly recognizable as one of the most sought-after watches in the industry. This one, with just the perfect amount of gold, has the "bling" factor covered without going into the extreme of diamonds or full gold. I highly recommend this beautiful and heavy watch if you're looking for 'style'.