When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@By-Tor: Lovely shot, of a beautiful watch.

@TT: :lol: ...is the bottom photo, so glamourous, of you and Mrs. TT?

WEDNESDAY

More stock photos as my rash clears up. Maybe by Monday they'll be live shots. PAM 113 on PawMarker's Naturale strap.

pawmarkerpam113wristie1or3.jpg

Good-looking strap for a decent price.

pawmarkerpam113zi7.jpg

THURSDAY

I'm going back to Fiddy, to Fiddy, to Fiddy, stylin, profilin, growlin, and smilin! On Greg Steven's Crazy Horse.

gregstevensfiddykq6.jpg

Can't wait to get behind the wheel again! Yeah, even during rush hour traffic. :)

gstevensdrivingqm7.jpg

Wednesday, Thursday

Oris Big Crown

orisbigcrownwristpc2000mv1.jpg

Actually, I would have prefered the PAM089 on new dark brown Watchboys strap for today and tomorrow. But since the movement died last week I'll have to wait for November to send it over to The Zigmeister for repair & service.

But let's just pretend :whistling:

Wednesday, Thursday

PAM089

img0042wn9.jpg

@TT: can you also do the Maradona in this style? ;)

@ Vic: matching pink fingernails & strap, nice :)

I forced my self in to a change today so it is a 177h with bob buckle from Rolli with a homemade black strap with orange stiching

DSCN3235.jpg

DSCN3236-1.jpg

DSCN3234.jpg

@ Vic Congrats for passing 2k, by the time i get back at the end of the month you will be near 3k i expect

I forced my self in to a change today so it is a 177h with bob buckle from Rolli with a homemade black strap with orange stiching

That strap looks great! Maybe it would look better with a Ferrari PAM, or perhaps a vintage one, but nicely done. :)

@ Vic Congrats for passing 2k, by the time i get back at the end of the month you will be near 3k i expect

Gosh, I hadn't noticed. I am (after posting this) 14 past 2000...sheesh. This enforced confinement at home has really eaten up my boyfriend/reading/movie/friend time, since all I do is read the forum. And still no Caper!

Ah well. Where you going?? Why a month? Are you on manoeuvers? Stay safe, boyo. :)