When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Snow!

Nanuq

We got snow last night!! So of course I've been out playing in it, and having a blast. I can report that the DR has had

its first experience in Alaskan Goo and survived.

It's supposed to get into the 20s tonight with more predicted! :Jumpy:

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! I WANT MORE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you would have a hard time wrecking that watch by wearing it out in the snow haha. That 1665 would be hard to wreck doing anything... I hate snow ;)

We got snow last night!! So of course I've been out playing in it, and having a blast. I can report that the DR has had

its first experience in Alaskan Goo and survived.

Ask and ye shall receive.

WINTER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28F right now and dropping like a brick!

dr_in_snow.jpg

NANUQ! You are mad, bad and dangerous to know! It's 28F out there!! You'll catch your death, your toes will get frostbite, your Rollie will freeze over, and your kno.b will drop off!

Nice shot though. My God, you're a real Man. :wub:

Oh, my. Are those the nude toesies of my succulent salmon?

It does give a lady the vapors. :winkiss:

Miss Understood, you are SO missed. Come back!! Pleasssssssse.

One wonders what you do when you're not on RWG.

Do you watch Oprah? Do you laugh at Dancing with the Stars? Do you give the lovelorn librarians at your local branch some sage advice about Listerine and some lipstick?

Well, aren't I the nosey parker. Oh, I did apply for your job vacancy as Miss Take, but my heart was never really in it. You're the best!

My dear Ms. Barrett, how nice to see you once more. To answer your many questions, I have been away at the Russian

Federation outpost near by the south pole. There is just some strange and delicious combination of close quarters and

all those love starved, healthy young men. :winkiss:

Now I see it is time to whip some sense back into my succulent salmon... he has been apparently a naughty boy in

my absence.

:winkiss:

My dear Ms. Barrett, how nice to see you once more. To answer your many questions, I have been away at the Russian

Federation outpost near by the south pole. There is just some strange and delicious combination of close quarters and

all those love starved, healthy young men. :winkiss:

Yipes. Vladivostok sounds like Stoke-on-Trent, only with less alcoholism, obviously.

Now I see it is time to whip some sense back into my succulent salmon... he has been apparently a naughty boy in

my absence.

:winkiss:

Am I to understand you are trothed to Nanuq? Just between you and me, Miss Understood, he'll never love you like unless you're beaten up old thing of over 50 years old.

And clearly, you're not a hair over 29.

Tsk! You do realize, my dear, the only reason I haven't yet "torn you a new one" (how I love Yank colloquialisms) is

because your willy is as over developed as your vocabulary.

I will be at your cabin by the hot springs for two days. Meet me there, if you knows what's good for ya's.

(Snicker! Do Yanks actually speak like this? Chortle!)