When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Checka

ubiquitous

Thanks Randy for getting it going. Usually I change watches almost every day but now I've been wearing the Speedy through the whole week.

56056-35495.jpg

56056-35496.jpg

1950!!!

I was at Blossom Time Festival and I saw about 30 Rolexes and about 1/2 were TT. I have a Real GMT2 and a 1960's Tudor sub and they will reside in my jewelry box from now on. Viva Panerai!

Morning: PAM029

Afternoon:

Left wrist: RXW Plasmir Milgraph

Right wrist: PAM192 (first time!)

Evening: ???

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:g:

Yes sir! Case back is blank no panerai writing either. Been polishing this badboy for 2 days. its coming along. I bought a dremel on ebay, its on its way!! woohoo!

I can't wait to see the finished product. the dremel is so cool. Someone on the forum suggested wrapping a cape cod cloth around the end. That worked great for polishing up a brushed finish. Way less effort and much better than the polishing kit with paste that you can buy with the dremel.

I can't wait to see the finished product. the dremel is so cool. Someone on the forum suggested wrapping a cape cod cloth around the end. That worked great for polishing up a brushed finish. Way less effort and much better than the polishing kit with paste that you can buy with the dremel.

good tip :thumbsupsmileyanim: