When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Boss's Day (Tuesday) Wrist Check

freddy333

My 116509, which is still keeping nearly COSC time (+6/-4 secs) after 8 months of infrequent use

116509_1024zoom.jpg

It is day 289 of the year 2007, and there are 76 days left...

Famous People Born On This Day In History...

1708 Albrecht von Haller, the father of experimental physiology.

1854 Oscar Wilde, wit.

1890 Paul Strand, photographer.

1925 Angela Lansbury, actress.

1958 Tim Robbins, actor.

Events On This Day In History...

1829 The Tremont Hotel, the first modern hotel in the U.S., opens in Boston, featuring washbowls in each room, and 8 bathrooms in the basement!

1859 John Brown attacks the armory at Harper's Ferry.

1869 A hotel in Boston becomes the first to have indoor plumbing.

1941 Gordo (by Gus Arriola) first appears in newspapers.

1953 The first CORRECT weather report airs.

your lucky.. my sec@6 died in 2 weeks and now its lost in the mail somewhere in China. Very sad because ive always wanted a Daytona and my first experience with the Daytona has been a bad one :(

anyways... today im sportin' the usual... the modded MBW1665 slow-beat franken DRSD. I just cant seem to take it off my wrist.

CIMG0909.jpg

CIMG1026.jpg

PA110209_2.jpg

UB7, I love this shot! I've seen it before, and I've been meaning to ask -- any chance of a wallpaper? Any size. :)

A friend of mine just came from visiting family in Tennessee. She sent me a BAG full of leaves, typical autumn folliage so cruelly missing down here in Sub-Tropical South Florida.

I'll pick it up on Friday and hopefully take a Wristie pretending I'm up North where there are actually things called "seasons". :p

EDIT: This is the closest leaf-changing-thingie I've found, a long way away from my home, but so pretty it reminded me of Washington D.C./Georgetown for a second.

autumnfloridady1.jpg

I still have the "Coke" bezel on my "transformer" noob GMT. That's what I've been wearing today.

PS: Moved this to "General Discussion". That's where the wrist shots have always been posted. :)

2a.jpg