When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look who's back on RWG...

TwoTone

Great to see River back :) I ordered my wife one of his ladies Rolex Masterpieces several years ago. He used to be able to source the best of these -- not sure if he still can. It is probably the best rep I have ever purchased. She wears it everyday and it still looks/runs great. She has several gens but won't wear them - prefers the Masterpiece and doesn't have the stress of worrying about a $$$$$ watch. I have thought about contacting him to see if he can still get them to order a future replacement if needed.

Welcome back River :)

I have purchased a number of watches from River. He has always communicated and shipped promptly -- and his prices have always been among the best. I always wondered why he was on RWI but not here.

I hope everyone makes him feel welcome.

Oh, I'm sorry. TT's post makes sense now. I genuinely thought River was here, already, as a collector. I didn't understand, therefore, why we would welcome back River -- I was going to ask if he had been ill or something!

:lol: Newbies.

River's the man who pointed me towards top class reps. I never did buy an ETA2892 (not Seagull) equipped 40th Anniversary 007 SMP from him (at the time I thought $450 was steep, who says super-reps are overpriced) but I regret it to this day.

Made up for it years later when he broke the cartel stranglehold for me and sourced me a proper uPO for a massive saving. Good guy and great to have him back.