When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I decide that I have to take legal action

V

I hate you all.. :p

You should know that the master should never have the same name with his apprentice.. Sacriledge!!!!

I'll have to take the blame here, I started using the letter, as I don't like using people's real names on open forum. :sorry:

In Japanese culture, it is very common for an apprentice to incorporate part of their Master's name into their own, or even be known by that name, plus numbers, like the tattoo Master, Horiyoshi III :)

Well it's easy to distinguish...one V likes straps, and the other...oh wait...crap...never mind.

This is an eerie thread. Yesterday, I was going to tease our K :lol: in the Wrist-Checks about HOW VERY SIMILAR he and I are. It's freeky!

Same:

- Board Initial

- Strap obsession

- Strap TASTE (reddish straps)

- Gen PAM, 112 (his, present, mine, future)

- Interests (a guess)

I mean, we're practically interchangeable! Except for the penis obviously.

Sorry V....guilty here...damm i'm lazy....I will try and type out those other few characters on my kbd to distinguish between V and Vict....

:)

For the record PLEASE I AM NOT "VB". That sounds like an itch you get in your privates.

Vic, Victoria, Vicky, Mistress Vicky. Knock yourselves out!

(Whew, I never did like "V" anyway, no offence V!)

I though Victoria was Mademoiselle Strap ?

Or is you V. ?

:Jumpy:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm Mamzelle Strap. HOWEVER, apparently I am also "Stephane"! :o

Do you know how many times people confuse me with you? Because Stephane to English eyes LOOKS feminine, of course. They assume one of the few women here, must be Stephane.

Just imagine if you were called the French unisex name, Dominique! :huh:

..against Ms Barrett. I am away for almost a month and I come back and EVERYBODY is calling her V..

I cannot accept this. -_-

It insults my masculine macho side.. My feminine one is ok wearing a gay Panerai ^_^

"Calm down, Francis..." ;)

Well Mademoiselle Strap, maybe you should change you signature ;)

Stephane, you're a genius! That's it. They look at my .sig and think Ahh, she's Stephane.

BUT WAIT!

Why would anyone except an egotistical arrogant loudmouth quote THEMSELF in a .sig???

Oh, right. Point taken.

Awwww shucks no more VB.. long live Vic

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

HEY! Admin will be wanting a word, POTR. :lol:

My dad and boyfriend call me Vicky. My mother and all my friends, Victoria. My cousins...well, actually yes. When I was growing up they called me "Vee".

This sucked because when I was a kid, there was this television series called "V" about lizard extra-terrestrials. A big hit. Unfortunately, I didn't like the inference I was a green scaly, evil creature with forked tongue.

That doesn't resemble me at all.

Oops, double post.

So as not to waste a post towards my 3000th post (gulp), here's a visual of the "V" Lizard ETs, in human form.

Very 80s.

Be kind to me and buy some more of my straps because the 'Boss' is my friend and he can easily change your nick from vbarrett to Lizard :p