When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wristcheck 11-4-2007

subzero1

The target is set very high this week ! Nothing but awesome watches and excellent pics !

Mademoiselle V, did someone tellyou that your pictures have become more and more artistic ? Is that a disease linked to the boards ? ;)

I'd like to say Bravo : that's not male chauvinism, but a woman with a PAM and taking pictures like you is something really...er, how to say, uncommon ? Exceptionnal ? ^_^

Serious look for me today...

img6492ac2.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The target is set very high this week ! Nothing but awesome watches and excellent pics !

Mademoiselle V, did someone tellyou that your pictures have become more and more artistic ? Is that a disease linked to the boards ? ;)

Interestingly, that photo shoot you see with Nicole Kidman's figure and hands (Chanel advert from October Vogue), and the Misha-Movado one took a few minutes.

I am very fast these days, since I have an "eye" for what I want YOU to see. :)

I'd like to say Bravo : that's not male chauvinism, but a woman with a PAM and taking pictures like you is something really...er, how to say, uncommon ? Exceptionnal ? ^_^

HELLO! This is the compliment of a lifetime, not an insult! Merci mille fois! :)

(As I said, I cannot stand how feminism has made it almost impossible for a man to compliment a woman, without an assumed sexism they think is implied. This is bullpuckey, and I resent it deeply)

Serious look for me today...

img6492ac2.jpg

:wub:

The suit, the shirt, the watch. Perfection.

@Eunomians: WOW!

Yay!! I finally got my TT daytona back from Andrew...Sent it out about 2 months ago because the crown wouldnt wind, and Andrew had his watchsmith fix it and now it works perfect!! This 1 really turns heads!

PB060202.jpg

Edited by UB7

Wow, nice work, tmg! I am drooling without even liking that model. :good:

One of the Newmans en route to a business lunch (funny how Newman always gets stuck with the bill)

lunchhoustons3_1024.jpg

Thanks Freddy, yup people either love or hate the 1655.

Nice PN! -love those exotic dials

i see you held onto your GPF Mod Def buckle :tu:

i'm surprised you didn't put it on the new hide you brought back from greece though :g:

deltatahoe

Yeap... i decided not to sell it :)

The old greek hide is the most appropriate for the buckle. True vintage feeling, smell and patina in the future. It will look wonderful in couple of weeks ;)

One of the Newmans en route to a business lunch (funny how Newman always gets stuck with the bill)

lunchhoustons3_1024.jpg

Freakation! Do you guys have Houston's up there too, Freddy?

dsc01783et6.jpg

Boo. I don't do chain restaurants, so even if the 3 hour wait wasn't reason enough, now I can use that too.

P.S.: Awesome photo, and watch!

It looks that way, yes. And it is usually worth the wait.

Well, we'll see. I've never been to Olive Garden, Applebee's only once, and I finally went to the Outback a few Saturdays ago, so I don't hold up much hope for this chain restaurant.

And the only place I'll wait 3 hours, without complaint, is Joe's Stone Crab. Mind you, I never do, since my parents know the owner. :D