When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Aquatimer, you say? How about this one!

seadweller3

Wasn't Eddie just banned for back-door trading on RepGeek?

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=5771

Yes, I was banned. Found a better forum, here, with mods that hopefully won't ban me for posting scans of my watches. Not sure that "back-door trading" means, but if it means posting scans of my watch in the discussion forum with no "For Sale" or price listed anywhere, then I guess I'll be booted from here too.

:mellow:

Yes, I was banned. Found a better forum, here, with mods that hopefully won't ban me for posting scans of my watches. Not sure that "back-door trading" means, but if it means posting scans of my watch in the discussion forum with no "For Sale" or price listed anywhere, then I guess I'll be booted from here too.

:mellow:

I've read that you've been banned because you smelled like tuna..... :lol:

c'mon you know the reason why you have been banned...

Edited by dadog13

I've read that you've been banned because you smelled like tuna..... :lol:

c'mon you know the reason why you have been banned...

No... actually, I don't. Enlighten me if you would be so kind.

I was accused of placing a "For Sale" post in the general discussion forum, which I did not. I posted scans of a watch that another forum member requested me to, and stated that I was going to sell down the road, even though the watch is a great watch. I never typed the words "For sale", or typed a price or anything else that would commenly be found in a sales ad.

The moderator there obviously likes to press the power button and *poof*, I was gone.

Hopefully this forum will be a bit more opressive and friendly. B)

No... actually, I don't. Enlighten me if you would be so kind.

I was accused of placing a "For Sale" post in the general discussion forum, which I did not. I posted scans of a watch that another forum member requested me to, and stated that I was going to sell down the road, even though the watch is a great watch. I never typed the words "For sale", or typed a price or anything else that would commenly be found in a sales ad.

The moderator there obviously likes to press the power button and *poof*, I was gone.

Hopefully this forum will be a bit more opressive and friendly. B)

Oh, is that right?

You have been warned SEVERAL times by our staff members regarding your sales post

which by the way didn't have any pictures nor price, nothing.....you just mentioned you have this awesome brand new watch for sale

and you know what? we've actually asked one of our dealer and he replied by saying that the watch you're refering to is not even out on the market yet.

Oh, is that right?

You have been warned SEVERAL times by our staff members regarding your sales post

which by the way didn't have any pictures nor price, nothing.....you just mentioned you have this awesome brand new watch for sale

and you know what? we've actually asked one of our dealer and he replied by saying that the watch you're refering to is not even out on the market yet.

Yes, that IS right. I mentioned I had the latest AT but I would be selling down the road due to another purchase. I did NOT say "FS", "For Sale" or such. I also did NOT list a price as it WASN'T A SALES AD.

As for your "dealer", I could care less. I have the latest version AT with ETA movement and sapphire crystal. Period. If you choose to call me a "liar", suit yourself.

<_<

Yes, that IS right. I mentioned I had the latest AT but I would be selling down the road due to another purchase. I did NOT say "FS", "For Sale" or such. I also did NOT list a price as it WASN'T A SALES AD.

As for your "dealer", I could care less. I have the latest version AT with ETA movement and sapphire crystal. Period. If you choose to call me a "liar", suit yourself.

<_<

Then why didn't you respond to any of those PM we sent you??? I know for fact that you read them....all of them.

That pretty much gives us no choice but to raise a red flag on you since we recently had many potential scammers on the forum.

We kept sending you PM trying to warn you before the worst could happen while you kept on posting the same thread ignoring our warning.

What else could we have done? You were simply not responding. and we as a forum staff members had to do what was necessary.

If you only have responded ONCE to our SEVERAL attempts to correct the problem your banning would have never happened.

Eddie you never responded to PM when our mods asked you to. You igonored them for several hours while continuting to post so they banned you.

Then you send emails threatening to report us to the gen watch companies. Cmon man, that will get you no where acting like that.

Your here, behave and Im sure that youll have a nice long stay at RWG.

Oh yea, that is still not the latest version Aquatimer.

Eddie you never responded to PM when our mods asked you to. You igonored them for several hours while continuting to post so they banned you.

Then you send emails threatening to report us to the gen watch companies. Cmon man, that will get you no where acting like that.

Your here, behave and Im sure that youll have a nice long stay at RWG.

Oh yea, that is still not the latest version Aquatimer.

Not to interrupt this intersting and wonderfully odd RepGeek policy symposium, but does the world need another IWC rep? If they insist on doing yet another black-dial/black-bezel-insert/steel bracelet dive watch, I'd rather have a super-rep of a twice-as-expensive (read twice the rep/gen cost ratio) watch representing a brand that's way under-repped IMO: The gorgeous, retro-looking, ultra-reppable Blancpain 2007 Fifty-Fathoms.

Eddie, stop being coy--it makes you look like a d***k. Everyone who's been around here for more than a week can spot a sales post faster than Jetmid can sus out a fake 5036, whether you use the words "for" and "sale" or not. If you actually want to sell anything around here, just do it the way the Admins/Mods want it to be done and I'd bet an AR Aquatimer they'll give you a fair shake.

post-53-1194493868_thumb.jpg

Not to interrupt this intersting and wonderfully odd RepGeek policy symposium, but does the world need another IWC rep? If they insist on doing yet another black-dial/black-bezel-insert/steel bracelet dive watch, I'd rather have a super-rep of a twice-as-expensive (read twice the rep/gen cost ratio) watch representing a brand that's way under-repped IMO: The gorgeous, retro-looking, ultra-reppable Blancpain 2007 Fifty-Fathoms.

Eddie, stop being coy--it makes you look like a d***k. Everyone who's been around here for more than a week can spot a sales post faster than Jetmid can sus out a fake 5036, whether you use the words "for" and "sale" or not. If you actually want to sell anything around here, just do it the way the Admins/Mods want it to be done and I'd bet an AR Aquatimer they'll give you a fair shake.

A hilarious and awesome post all in one... archibald style! That 2007 Fifty-Fathoms is indeed an under-appreciated beaut!!!

Not to interrupt this intersting and wonderfully odd RepGeek policy symposium, but does the world need another IWC rep?

Yup!

If they insist on doing yet another black-dial/black-bezel-insert/steel bracelet dive watch, I'd rather have a super-rep of a twice-as-expensive (read twice the rep/gen cost ratio) watch representing a brand that's way under-repped IMO: The gorgeous, retro-looking, ultra-reppable Blancpain 2007 Fifty-Fathoms.

I'd love to see that repped!

But I would rather do without another Rollie rep than IWC... :D

I could give one fat flying fu** what you think anything "makes me look like". Who the hell are you to judge me anyways. I didn't read the "rules" on another forum, posted something "contrued" as a "sales post", which it WASN'T, by the way, as it had NO "For Sale", NO PRICE etc., and was banned by a power-hungry mod. Simple as that.

How about you minding your own business and I'll do the same? This post had NOTHING to do with a sales post HERE and yet you and a couple others decide to hijack the thread and turn it into a sh*t-stirring one? And the fact that the mods have not deleted any of the posts makes me wonder.

Well, if it makes you feel like a tough guy, on a f'in replica watch forum, then good on you. Congrats.

:D

The interesting thing, is if this will be a new version, or just the old one, in swiss and AR like they are doing upgrading the Ingy.

Other side, I agree that a Fifty will be a great rep, of a really great watch. and full from History, as the PAMs or Submariner.

I just want to say that sometimes the mods fire very fast and other very slow. I am not talking about repgeek, because I do not know the case totally. But for exaple there is one guy making troubles all this time with his sales, and it is not fired. Talking about Chronomat...

So, If Eddieplatt breaks the rules, take it aout, but at the moment, in RWG, he hast break nothing. at least at the moment.

eddie...what is happening with you...calm down...go and rent this movie

Anger_management_poster.jpg

go to some lessons...to control your anger...otherwise your stay through the rep forums will be short, really short...

I've read on RG that you've told the ADMIN team that you'll report the forum to the big boys (famous brand watches)...what are you talking?!!!

And the admin team on RG is great...just as this ADMIN team on RWG II...

I could give one fat flying fu** what you think anything "makes me look like". Who the hell are you to judge me anyways. I didn't read the "rules" on another forum, posted something "contrued" as a "sales post", which it WASN'T, by the way, as it had NO "For Sale", NO PRICE etc., and was banned by a power-hungry mod. Simple as that.

How about you minding your own business and I'll do the same? This post had NOTHING to do with a sales post HERE and yet you and a couple others decide to hijack the thread and turn it into a sh*t-stirring one? And the fact that the mods have not deleted any of the posts makes me wonder.

Well, if it makes you feel like a tough guy, on a f'in replica watch forum, then good on you. Congrats.

:D

Look - I know you're just learning the ropes, but this isn't how you make friends around here. I don't even think archibald was even having a go at you, he was just telling you how it is.

If "f'in replica watch forums" seem lame to you, then this isn't the place to express it. Consider your warn level increased.

This is a very friendly scene (really), sit back, read and learn. You might even discover how much you overpaid for that Aquatimer....