When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got 3 (three!) "who Has The Best Sub?" Pm's Today!

By-Tor

Typical day. Logged into RWG after 12 hours and during this time I have got 3 private messages. Nice, let's hope some of them are from the friends. But no, they're all from different noobs. It was also very "surprising" to see that this time they all want to know the same thing: Who has the absolutely bestest Rolex Submariner replica available?

During the last month alone I've gotten about 15-20 of these. I also get continuously asked the EXACT SAME THINGS about watches that I have excessively reviewed. Like "Who has the best SMP?" "Do you think I should buy from Paul or Paula?" "Is Joshuas Broad Arrow the same as Pauls?"... etc. Lots of members here have spent hours and hours to make all kinds of guides for noobs so they don't have to piss of the regulars and always ask these same questions. It has finally dawned on me that they don't even read them. They just quickly look at the pictures and decide to send idiotic PMs... and ask the same questions which have been explained in greatest detail by different members many, many times.

I would be glad to help all new people as much as I can... but can't they even ONCE ask about something else? It would be really refreshing. Like "who has the best Breguet Transatlantic or Hublot Big Bang...?" or "Should I end the suspense and finally take the sex change operation?" But noooooo... they all want to impress and fool their buddies with the most replicated watch in the world... Mother of all Fakes: R0L3X 5UBM4RiN3R. How original and clever! Now where is it already, my budget is just $150?

The board is FULL of different Sub threads, pinned and not pinned... dozens of "who has the best Sub" threads... but apparently when you have an IQ of a frozen vegetable it's simply impossible to click on these threads, spend about 60 minutes to compare the different models and make your OWN educated decision. That's what this board is here for. From now on I'll tell these people to stick their Sub where the sun doesn't shine. :lol: :I mean... enough is enough. Flooding PM boxes with shite isn't nice. :thumbdown:

Okay, sorry about the rant. Rough day at work. ;)

PS: This doesn't mean I don't want to help people privately, au contrary. But is it too much to ask to make even simple, BASIC homework before sending out those PM's?

Edited by By-Tor

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, if you didnt respond to them in the first 15 minutes they probably already called their mom and borrowed the money to buy an A1 Swiss made Polex SubPar-iner.

Bought my first 3 replicas after 2 weeks studying here and another week looking at the AD's studying the flaws in the watches I like and have since bought another 3 (all in the last month, my wife is ubber [censored] but thats another discussion). I'm VERY happy with the reps i've gotten so far and the ones im waiting on appear to be winners too.

This place is great... Thanks guys.

@ltz: lol, you know what I mean. ;)

I wonder if these same people mass-PM members? Isn't it enough when you post the idiotic question to the public forum? I never flame these people publicly because there's always some kind soul who wants to help. Nothing wrong with that, really.

But just stay out of people's PM boxes, is it too much to ask for? Maybe Thomas should add a "spam report" option? :lol:

Edited by By-Tor

I'll tell ya a funny story, back on the old board I received a PM titled 'The best advice from the best poster'........yeah give me a break already.........Anyway its this chick who wants to buy a Daytona for her husbands Birthday in 2 weeks.

Now she said that she would be more than happy to do her own research, but because she had only just stumbled across our site after wasting much time looking at scam sites she was afraid that she would be struggling to have it delivered in time.

Ok so Ken the white knight kicks in to action says "Give me a couple of hours and I'll get back to you" and does a flash in depth study of the model she wants and finally gets back to her and says its EL all the way for this one.

Well she's over the moon, I mean plumb full of gratitude and praise, so I say to her that you might want to hit the donate button at the bottom of the page and give 5 or 10 dollars towards the upkeep of the site and also after presenting it to her husband it would be nice if you or him could give us a review of the watch and she's like of course, of course it's the very least I can do.............so kenberg's got the warm fuzzies and everyone lives happily ever after..........well almost after she disappeared in to the sunset never to be heard of again I find she had been playing about 10 senior poster with the exact same line! :angry:

Never trust a woman :black_eye: ......... :lol:

Ken

Never trust a woman :black_eye: ......... :lol:

I'd be even more cynical than that. I suspect she pretended to be a "woman" to get better and faster service. It's so easy to pretend to be ANYTHING on the Internet.

During my last 7 years in powerlifting boards I have never met a person who can't bench press at least 400 pounds. Single ladies (they used to call them "old maids" in the old days) always say that in dating boards all guys are tall, handsome and intelligent... but when they meet them in person they're all nerdy, fat bastards. That's probably why they're looking for chicks from a dating board, eh? :bicycle:

Whenever someone brags about ANYTHING on the message boards I'll take it with grain of salt. Except Jetmid... I believe his Boeing and Patek were genuine.

You know, I already got into better mood when I was able to release some steam. Maybe I'll reply to all of them, being my nice self again. But what do I reply? My info is outdated, who has currently the best Stainless Steel Rolex Submariner replica? :whistling:

PS: This doesn't mean I don't want to help people privately, au contrary. But is it too much to ask to make even simple, BASIC homework before sending out those PM's?

I, however, don't want to help people out privately, unless I know them. I don't get as many "Who has the best Sub" PMs as you, apparently, but I've had them.

What good does helping someone out privately when the information is then lost? If you want help, don't ask me privately unless you're paying me.

I am perfectly willing to answer any questions in a public forum for the benefit of everyone, but I am not your [censored] ... unless, of course, you're paying me.

During my last 7 years in powerlifting boards I have never met a person who can't bench press at least 400 pounds. Single ladies (they used to call them "old maids" in the old days) always say that in dating boards all guys are tall, handsome and intelligent... but when they meet them in person they're all nerdy, fat bastards. That's probably why they're looking for chicks from a dating board, eh? :bicycle:

I haven't tried that yet cos I don't want to get that bad reaction!

As for the PMs, you could just delete them without replying, or tell them to PM TTK. :Jumpy: