When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black SMP pro, too good to be true

casanile

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately seller is not very quick with shipments.

I also paid on the 19th of december and still no tracking number .

And chinese people don't celebrate Christmas...

Many thanks....I just ordered one....235 shipped was lowest she'd go (without box). This will be my 5th seamaster :)

-bosk

A printer? I thought this work was done only "by hand".

Tell us how much.

K222 is charging the same for double AR that for single AR. :huh:

But again, I was cheking the gen some days ago and the AR is quite weak, and without any blue tint.

The re lume will be done by the person who I call "my printer", as he is printing all the DWs I make.

But he will make re lume by hand.

He asks around 35 - 40 euros for re lume and I don't charge anything more than this, only the shipping.

Yes, AR is just slight on this model, but I want to make it anyway.

Personally, as I'm in EU, I will send my crystal to Jakub.

Just pulled the tirgger - $235. Hope that comes with the box, but if it doesn't no big deal. I just want to make sure that it's the same watch as the one pictured. She assured me it is and if it's not, she will offer me a refund.

Mods already thinking about are:

Single A/R Sapphire Crystal

Gen Hands

Relume the dial

Not too concerned about the crown being a rep.

Can't wait.

Just pulled the tirgger - $235. Hope that comes with the box, but if it doesn't no big deal. I just want to make sure that it's the same watch as the one pictured. She assured me it is and if it's not, she will offer me a refund.

Mods already thinking about are:

Single A/R Sapphire Crystal

Gen Hands

Relume the dial

Not too concerned about the crown being a rep.

Can't wait.

I'm going to move everything over from another black SMP that I have with pins in bracelet, gen dial, gen hands. I strongly encourage a gen dial which comes with perfect lume for $150 (or less if from another member or fleabay).

Angela would only provide a shipping discount with multiple purchases with a base price of 215 each (without box).

Damn....this SMP is cutting into my MBW ROO funds but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

-bosk

Unfortunately seller is not very quick with shipments.

I also paid on the 19th of december and still no tracking number .

And chinese people don't celebrate Christmas...

I bought it yesterday for USD 235 shipped to Italy, without box.

Angela told me it should take one week to get here....., but she didn't mention when she will ship it :huh:

I'm going to move everything over from another black SMP that I have with pins in bracelet, gen dial, gen hands. I strongly encourage a gen dial which comes with perfect lume for $150 (or less if from another member or fleabay).

Angela would only provide a shipping discount with multiple purchases with a base price of 215 each (without box).

Damn....this SMP is cutting into my MBW ROO funds but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

-bosk

Can you tell me what's wrong with the hands and with the dial coming with this rep?

Hands looks correct length and I can't see any flaw on the dial too...

If it's just because the lume, there's no point to pay $ 150 for a gen dial, when we can have a perfect re lume for

Edited by lello

I think genuine dial has better lume and more raised waves (i just guess i dunno that for a fact as i have never compared genuine with replica dial).

Last week i bought a genuine dial on the bay for something like 60$ shipped.

Not bad.

@Lello hope you'll get your watch in 7 days but i strongly doubt it will happen.

As being said i paid Angela on the 19th and still no TN received.

Be careful about buying gen dials off ebay. I was lucky once getting a gen Omega GMT dial, but when I purchased a gen dial for the blue version of this watch - the dial was a rep. Had the seller refund me my money.

As for the comparing the rep dial to the gen dial, the gen dial will defintely have better lume. Other than that, really, no big differences. If this is the same "closed factory" watch that was circulating years back, the lume on this watch is actually pretty good for a rep. Can't wait to get mine.

Can you tell me what's wrong with the hands and with the dial coming with this rep?

If it's just because the lume, there's no point to pay $ 150 for a gen dial, when we can have a perfect re lume for

post-8918-1198977259_thumb.jpg