When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black SMP pro, too good to be true

casanile

Still nothing for me and i paid on the 18th of december.

3 days ago she told me she would have got me updated but she didn't so far.

If i don't get the watch within next saturday i'm charging back or opening a paypal dispute. Or both if i'm in a bad mood.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I got my EMS TN today! can't wait :-)

:clap2:

If i don't get the watch within next saturday i'm charging back or opening a paypal dispute. Or both if i'm in a bad mood.

Too bad, but you know I bought it 27th november and got it the 2 of this month, I must confess that I'm a patient guy.

If you really want this watch, you should wait a little bit more and in the meantime email Angela twice a day...

:peace:

I don't know where I've hidden my f*** camera so I'll post bad pics again with my webcam in about an hour.

did you ordered straight from factory Ryaku?

:clap2:

Too bad, but you know I bought it 27th november and got it the 2 of this month, I must confess that I'm a patient guy.

If you really want this watch, you should wait a little bit more and in the meantime email Angela twice a day...

:peace:

I don't know where I've hidden my f*** camera so I'll post bad pics again with my webcam in about an hour.

Yeah, but if i remember right you asked the watch was shipped to Angela to be checked. :)

What bothers me is not the waiting itself but the fact that she didn't even keep me updated: after payment no communication at all.

did you ordered straight from factory Ryaku?

No way, i paypaled Angela. ;)

The pics done by my webcam are very awfull so I post only these till I find out my real camera.

Sorry.

post-8918-1199559360_thumb.jpg

post-8918-1199559421_thumb.jpg

The SS strap is very strong, much better than my blue SMP or my SMP chrono, caseback is also better replicated than the two I already own.

The serial number is engraved.

The lone thing I don't like is the crystal, but the geniune is perhaps the same, I never tried a black one to an AD.

post-8918-1199559078_thumb.jpg

Edited by antomarty

Nothing here yet.

and that f*****g b***h just told me "Sorry, I can't control their shipping"

This is really the worst example ever of drop shipping, but we're on ioffer no surprise after all. :clap2:

:( Well, I don't know what to say...

I really understand you're p....d off, but I'm sure you'll receive your watch.

That's ioffer indeed, so as you said there is no surprise.

Except maybe for one fact: that's a very good rep and our trusted sellers doesn't offer it for now.

Nothing here yet.

and that f*****g b***h just told me "Sorry, I can't control their shipping"

This is really the worst example ever of drop shipping, but we're on ioffer no surprise after all. :clap2:

Ryaku - I feel your pain. I sent her a note about not hearing back from her about tracking or any other update, then 3 days later, finally got a tracking number. Right now, leaving dispatch. So hopefully get here by Saturday.

I was going to have the watch be sent to Angela to make sure it's correct, but since some other members got theirs, taking my chance. Can always later open a compaint with my CC and/or PP.

BTW - Asked her if she had ever seen the blue on in person, she said no - only the black. I really wanted the blue, but that is probably one of the hardest dials to rep.

i wanted to give some encouragement to people that took the risk along with me. i ordered on the 30th and got a tracking number 5mins ago (8th). i ordered the blue face and i will post pics as soon as i receive it. i believe this lady is legit, she just doesnt have her operation quite figured out yet. anyway, good luck to everyone else waiting. im in the us by the way.

Congrats guys on the nice purchase - this has been a long time favorite for the Omega fans. We all thought this model was lost forever. But it looks like its back in action =)

I was in love with my black SMP but I eventually sold it to someone who offered a good price - I guess if i ever need one I would probably go with a 2nd hand genuine.

I'm glad you had better luck guys.

This is las message i got from Angela:

"it showes it has been shipped but it showes the tracking number won't be available for 5 days.Here is what it had. "

I'm not even sure i can understand the meaning.

Anyway i can wait till friday, if i don't get the watch i'm opening a pp dispute.

I'm glad you had better luck guys.

This is las message i got from Angela:

"it showes it has been shipped but it showes the tracking number won't be available for 5 days.Here is what it had. "

I'm not even sure i can understand the meaning.

Anyway i can wait till friday, if i don't get the watch i'm opening a pp dispute.

I begin to be worried about my tracking numer. Mine is EEXXXXXXXXXHK. What means that departs from Hong Kong, but other people is receiving tracking numbers EEXXXXXXXXXCN, departing from China. <_<

And, of course, no information avalaible :mellow:

mine is EEXXXXXXXXXCN but shows no information on the china ems tracking site since friday 4th... :-)

I begin to be worried about my tracking numer. Mine is EEXXXXXXXXXHK. What means that departs from Hong Kong, but other people is receiving tracking numbers EEXXXXXXXXXCN, departing from China. <_<

And, of course, no information avalaible :mellow: