When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black SMP pro, too good to be true

casanile

you tell me. i havent seen the gen in person, but in pics they look identical!

2004643737636302465_rs.jpg

Awesome pic. I guess I was worried about the color from viewing the watch in her pic, which isn;t the best. If she can source this one, then maybe Ill go with this one and just pic up the gen 2254 later on this year.

Enjoy and wear the watch !

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good idea but are we sure size is the same?

Frankly this is the worst crystal i've ever seen.

I have 3 Omegas - SMP, GMT and QMatic - all 42mm in size. They all have a crystal size of 30.5mm and 2.0 in depth (one crystal has 2.5mm in depth).

Thanks triplehd ;)

Got news from Angela?

On Thursday, she confirmed that she did receive my watch and also told me that she was waiting to hear back from her supplier. She doesn't know if they have any of the black ones left, but belives they have the correct blues ones. I will send her an email on Monday (to give it some time for them to respond) to see if she had heard back from them.

you tell me. i havent seen the gen in person, but in pics they look identical!

2004643737636302465_rs.jpg

2004637089182915796_rs.jpg

I purchased the gen of this watch (the only gen I own in fact) because the reps were very poor of this watch. First let me state that I think that the pictures look great and this rep looks to be great and I wish I would have waited for this option. With that said - the dial on the gen looks different based on the angle and the light. I would state that the 9 o'clock marker is too big as the only glaring flaw. I assume that the bezel markers are in blue - they are blue on the gen not black. Also the dial seems to be very good - but it might be a shade too light.

The pearl looks great for a rep - if Angela can soure I would buy in a heartbeat. I am waiting like many on my black version with my fingers crossed. If there are no complaints on the blue - I would HIGHLY recommend.

I purchased the gen of this watch (the only gen I own in fact) because the reps were very poor of this watch. First let me state that I think that the pictures look great and this rep looks to be great and I wish I would have waited for this option. With that said - the dial on the gen looks different based on the angle and the light. I would state that the 9 o'clock marker is too big as the only glaring flaw. I assume that the bezel markers are in blue - they are blue on the gen not black. Also the dial seems to be very good - but it might be a shade too light.

The pearl looks great for a rep - if Angela can soure I would buy in a heartbeat. I am waiting like many on my black version with my fingers crossed. If there are no complaints on the blue - I would HIGHLY recommend.

Rep dial does pale in comparison to the gen dial but its soooooo easy to slap on a gen dial and gen hands. With the correct He position.....the watch becomes a super rep :)

The gen electric blue dial is just fantastic. With Chieftang, new double AR (very little tint) the dial should really pop.

bosk regarding the black dial i have a different opinion: i bought a genuine dial on the bay and i have to say replica dial is in some way better (waves look more tridimensional) but maybe it depends on replica you have and genuine dial i have (not sure but old dials could be flatter).

For sure i can say replica dial has too big markers, markers' edges are not so good and clean, dial looks a little glossier and writings are a bit less readable (typical in replica).

Lume on markers of course sucks, way better lume on hands.

But overall i can say i'm unsure if i'm gonna replace it and that's quite telling.

Edited by ryaku

that is a F#$%ing nice watch....i'm so close to buying this now....goddamnit...

Marrick-

Ill let you know how it turns out. I sent the black one back to her because it was awful. If she cannot get the black one from her suppliers, she is sending me a blue one, which is supposed to be the same as everyone elses.

Beleive it or not - my first rep came from Ioffer and it was this watch - the black version 2254. The only issue/flaw it had was that the datewheel was white instead of black. I had no clue about watches and didn't realize a simple date wheel change was possible, so I sent it back to the seller. What a f'n dumb f#&%*! move that was, right?

Marrick-

Ill let you know how it turns out. I sent the black one back to her because it was awful. If she cannot get the black one from her suppliers, she is sending me a blue one, which is supposed to be the same as everyone elses.

Beleive it or not - my first rep came from Ioffer and it was this watch - the black version 2254. The only issue/flaw it had was that the datewheel was white instead of black. I had no clue about watches and didn't realize a simple date wheel change was possible, so I sent it back to the seller. What a f'n dumb f#&%*! move that was, right?

damn....regrets regrets.... :(

these are definitely some of the nicest Omegas around - the quality is very good. Now i'm just balancing out whether I should buy it or not. The only thing holding me back is that the genuine 2nd hand will only set us back around 1k....Can someone say Marginal Utility? :wacko:

Edited by Marrickvilleboy

Hello. Everyone. I am a omega seller.From Ioffer. Come from China. I mainly sell repica watch.

I found this beatiful place to discuss the replica watch.

I have seen the images of Omega black one. But the poster shows the replica photoes.

In fact this style swiss one should all black, Not blue dia.

I am not a watch expert, But I always offer the high quality watch, omega watches, or other brand.

But As seller,I have my own pain.

I am in China. I neally work in day and night. For I have to work in daytime. and I have to reply question immediately in night.

Sometimes I slep, The buyer will be consider I am rudely for him. Could you consider my situation?

Not all of seller can reply in time.

Second The black Swiss omega is high quality here.

I sold one watch the day before yesterday. Have a problem for this things.

The watch doesn`t his need. I told him please return back freely and I will refund your money.

As a seller, Most of them return back by buyerselves. But I can promise my quality. If he don`t like it. I want to got back it.

I can feel the buyer touble when he got the disppoint one. For I am not only a seller. I can buy something on website.

I think I will do my best service always.

Hello. Everyone. I am a omega seller.From Ioffer. Come from China. I mainly sell repica watch.

I have seen the images of Omega black one. But the poster shows the replica photoes.

I am not a watch expert, But I always offer the high quality watch, omega watches, or other brand.

I am in China. I neally work in day and night. For I have to work in daytime. and I have to reply question immediately in night.

Sometimes I slep, The buyer will be consider I am rudely for him. Could you consider my situation?

The watch doesn`t his need. I told him please return back freely and I will refund your money.

As a seller, Most of them return back by buyerselves. But I can promise my quality. If he don`t like it. I want to got back it.

I can feel the buyer touble when he got the disppoint one. For I am not only a seller. I can buy something on website.

I am happy now. I am not the person who write the poorest English. :lol:

Really nice pics

jagleaso can you please tell me if yours has the same bad domed crystal?

smp6.jpg

smp4.jpg

@Wenyam, welcome here, it's always a pleasure having new posters from China.

You can learn a lot here but be careful .. you can find very fussy and picky customers. :D

Why don't you post a link to your collections? :)

Hi frinds!

Just to clarify some things:

HE (Wenyan) is the one who sells the SMP black on ioffer we are talking here about!

I am searching for a good SMP black and finally decided to contact the ioffer seller and I confronted him with our problems and I told him of our communitiy.

I invited him to join uns, to clarify the things which happened and finally to become one of our trusted dealers, if possible someday.

To me it seems as if he is the only one able to source an ETA SMP black with long hands by now... am I right?

He has to clarify what happend, why he delivered SMPs with the wrong movement and low quality (Case, bracelat, way !!! to short hands, no lume etc.) ... I think, the way talking to us is the right way and hopefully there will be a good solution for the one who got the wrong watch.

Anyway... my conversation with him was nice and polite... his english isn