When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Week-end Wrist Check

Stephane

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FRIDAY

I don't show two new watches in one Wristcheck, 'cause I like to surprise with a new one each time. But what the hay! :)

My latest HBB, IN ROSE GOLD mind you, and incredibly not from Mr. Narikaa, the fantastic in-house collector. This is from RWG member, Raimondo, all the way from the Marocchini of the beaches in Italy! :lol:

hbbrosegoldrairu1.jpg

Che bello! :wub:

hbbrosegoldsiderf5.jpg

With working chronos too!

hbbrosegolddeploru7.jpg

hbbrosegoldbraceletcasemc2.jpg

hbbrosegoldraiwristie44vt5.jpg

SATURDAY

Not a new watch, but a beautiful, new Don Carbon Fibre strap graces my DSN PAM 112 (hey Cableguy!). ;)

pam112doncarbonmj4.jpg

pam112doncarbondsnscrewco9.jpg

Needs two more holes to fit though. After taking the photo, I hole-punched them in.

pam112doncarbonundersidxu0.jpg

Lookin' good! :1a:

pam112doncarbonwristieir4.jpg

SUNDAY

This isn't that blue-bezel "Corgi Rolex Sub" I once showed you my mum wearing in a duo-Wristie. Nope. I got it locally! Ho-ho. I'll never tell where. :bleh:

rolliedjnewbluefulljg9.jpg

rolliedjnewbluebraceletaj3.jpg

rolliedjnewbluesideof1.jpg

Believe or not, the Silix summer special version for U$19.99 looks more gen. Look:

mummej12rollieblueju9.jpg

But in the Wristcheck, it's not too shabby!

rolliedjnewbluewristieds0.jpg

...have a great weekend guys! ^_^

@Mezz: Nice to see you here! Why the one and only time though? Sorry, I must've missed the story!

@Jetsons: I've refreshed three times, but your pic is taking oodles to load up. ('K. Loaded)

The strap version looks very cool d4me.

So... how do you like it so far? Yesterday you said this won't get any wrist time since you got the Cousteau. Still think so?

Well, B) lol, I kinda like it more than what I thought. I fell in love with the Cousteau, but these two watches are like Apples and Oranges, you just cannot compare them.

Now I'm just a poor (after all these purchases) confused (a good feeling when you are talking about a lot of watches, lol ) man with a wife who swears to "cut him off" if he purchases anything else.

By-tor, I think the only thing I can do is order a black Corum Admirals Cup (have it delivered somewhere other than home) and then decide if I want to keep the Aquaracer ( a watch-nut's logic ) :)