When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start-Of-The-Week Wristcheck (3-4 Dec 2007)

Victoria

MONDAY

This Wristcheck is all about "Zings". So if you like my post, please rate it with a ZING! :p

I hated the new 2007 Rolex Milgauss when I first saw Stilty's post on it. It looked blingy, and plasticky. That orange "stinger" seconds hand just made it worse.

rolexmilgaussgenjk1.jpg

The 2007 Milgauss reps I found were FUGLEE, so that didn't help. :yuk:

rolexmilgaussbadcopytp3.png

Until...one day...RWG Member Supermanx was offering his Milgauss for sale here! :Jumpy:

rolexmilgaussdialsi6.jpg

What a beautiful watch. I even like the stinger now! :wub:

rolexmilgaussstingereg1.jpg

Love it or hate it, the deep rehaut with the engraved "Rolex".

rolexmilgaussdialsidehc3.jpg

Two shots by the pool, rippling like a zing.

rolexmilgausspoolup0.jpg

rolexmilgausspoolripplech7.jpg

The Wristie! Zing! :spiteful:

rolexmilgausswristieflofq5.jpg

TUESDAY

With my constant shots of the DSN 112, you'd never know I owned two PAM 111hs from Andrew, but I do!

iwsuissepam111wristie00hc9.jpg

pam111iwsuissewristie20iu6.jpg

Picked up a strange, TWO-TONE leather strap for it by IW Suisse. Yep, shaped like a ZING. :lol:

iwsuissettbucklereversexx9.jpg

You like? Betcha Jfreeman likes the other one! :lol:

iwsuissettcj0.jpg

And this is what I like: the biggest ZING of 2007, by King Juan Carlos of Spain, "Por que no te callas??"

iwsuissepqntcshirtcz5.jpg

YES!! ZING!!! :tu: :tu:

I just wound this up for Monday. Good old trusty Seamaster ETA from King.

Sorry folks, probably the 100th time I use the same wristshot. Gotta shoot some new ones one of these days... :D

IMG_2835.jpg

wallpaper3.jpg

MONDAY

This Wristcheck is all about "Zings". So if you like my post, please rate it with a ZING! :p

I hated the new 2007 Rolex Milgauss when I first saw Stilty's post on it. It looked blingy, and plasticky. That orange "stinger" seconds hand just made it worse.

rolexmilgaussgenjk1.jpg

The 2007 Milgauss reps I found were FUGLEE, so that didn't help. :yuk:

rolexmilgaussbadcopytp3.png

Until...one day...RWG Member Supermanx was offering his Milgauss for sale here! :Jumpy:

rolexmilgaussdialsi6.jpg

What a beautiful watch. I even like the stinger now! :wub:

rolexmilgaussstingereg1.jpg

Love it or hate it, the deep rehaut with the engraved "Rolex".

rolexmilgaussdialsidehc3.jpg

Two shots by the pool, rippling like a zing.

rolexmilgausspoolup0.jpg

rolexmilgausspoolripplech7.jpg

The Wristie! Zing! :spiteful:

rolexmilgausswristieflofq5.jpg

TUESDAY

With my constant shots of the DSN 112, you'd never know I owned two PAM 111hs from Andrew, but I do!

iwsuissepam111wristie00hc9.jpg

pam111iwsuissewristie20iu6.jpg

Picked up a strange, TWO-TONE leather strap for it by IW Suisse. Yep, shaped like a ZING. :lol:

iwsuissettbucklereversexx9.jpg

You like? Betcha Jfreeman likes the other one! :lol:

iwsuissettcj0.jpg

And this is what I like: the biggest ZING of 2007, by King Juan Carlos of Spain, "Por que no te callas??"

iwsuissepqntcshirtcz5.jpg

YES!! ZING!!! :tu: :tu:

Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! I'll "Zing" u of course Victoria!

~For the 2007 Rolex milgauss; the orange indice are the selling point of this version. On gen they should be "light prange colour" in normal; but they'll lume in "light green colour".....very speical & unique feature....So I don't think we could get a good rep on this..... :mellow:

~Ar....Two Tone Strap!!! I had never seen that before; Is it expensive? Awesome + Eye-catching= "Come'on guys,See my watch......." B)B)

Cool! :D

Best Regards,

Raymond

Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! I'll "Zing" u of course Victoria!

Thanks, Raimondo! ;)

~For the 2007 Rolex milgauss; the orange indice are the selling point of this version. On gen they should be "light prange colour" in normal; but they'll lume in "light green colour".....very speical & unique feature....So I don't think we could get a good rep on this..... :mellow:

Yes, you'll note that there are many "tells" in this otherwise lovely Milgauss. The ones I can catch are the lack of arabic numerals on top of the indices. The difference in indices colour from orange to lightning white. The hash marks should be orange, not black. And the seconds "stinger" hand is much too long.

I did see Tanfo post a Rolex Milgauss in black, but as a background he had this white-dialed 2007 version in a Rolex pamphlet, so perhaps it might exist.

Otherwise, the quality of this rep Milgauss is out-of-this-world. It looks much more expensive than what I paid for it, even as a rep.

~Ar....Two Tone Strap!!! I had never seen that before; Is it expensive? Awesome + Eye-catching= "Come'on guys,See my watch......." B)B)

Hehe. I confess, it's not something I would wear with a dainty dress. :)

IW Suisse straps are sold exclusively, I do believe, at International Watchman.

hxxp://www.internationalwatchman.com/home.html

But I actually didn't realise this was an IW Suisse strap when I bought it off of a Risti strapmaker. It was U$50, not including shipping. It would've been $65 with the buckle, and I'm very glad I didn't buy that, since I think I got taken. :p

It's a cute strap though. Thanks for the ZING!

@Rolli: 195, ahh, because it ends in an uneven number? A German superstition, like packets of fags are always 19. :)