When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex MBW from Joshua? A dream come true?Yes!

elprimerozen

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angus has been pushing the rubber clad Offshor efor weeks and weeks now......I've had access to them for over 2 months....ask Narikaa.....he was with me when they were first put under my nose....I haven't bought any in...because nobody has asked for them...and I don't feel inclined to bring one in on the off chance.....!

Same with dials....there are only a very few dials available from MBK...so I don't know where PT gets his info on available dials...especially dials that are wrongly marked....they're not from the dial supplier that MBK uses...I've seen nothing but consistency with MBK dials...the vintages are not that great.....the AP's are superb.....and there is no ONE factory that produces MBK items......PT says that the factory versions that he first got ALL had 21k movements.....the IMPLICATION is that ONE factory is doing it all for his "MBK".....yet MBK put their own movements into the cases....secure their own dials from different sources......NO single factory does it for them....that's why I don't find PT's claims credible......he also says that the 3 or 4 dials he has are already sold...yet MBK buys the dials to produce hundreds of them at a time...not 3 or 4 dials....!

you now the AP's is in demand and that people whant the rubberclad why have you not put some up for sale?Nobody asked for them maybe that is becasue people dont have the same insights as you to this marked.

@Dani.....I'm totally unaware of any interest in th erubberclad Offshore.....I'm up at MBK this week....if YOU or someone else wants to order one....I'll quite happily do it at cost price + shipping......to bring it to the board....but nobody's ever asked me....!

The version I was presented with is the white dial with yellow indices....IMO...not MY favourite......but I know a lot of people like it.......!

Maybe he does...but your then involved in a 4 way transaction....MBK to BKK friend...to Josh...to customer....who carries out the inspections before they get drop shipped....what happens when there is a problem....you have to send back to Josh.....then to BKK....if I have a problem....i'm an hour and a half from MBk....Josh isn't....!

Ditto. No published source code, for one thing...

I really don't want to have to go on about this, but the Pyske worm wasn't a Skype hack. It was a regular trojan you had to install through naivety that used the open Skype API to send messages to your Skype contacts. The vector was as much Skype as if you'd got caught installing a trojan that used your Address Book. Would you say of this "someone hacked my address book, it must be my address book that's the weak link!"

Here's how the worm worked: It sent a link to your Skype contacts (much like others have sent to outlook contacts or AIM contacts) as you and if someone clicked on that link (and were running Windows) they were allowed to install and run an application (these are usually hidden as screen savers or greeting cards, you know the ones) that then sent the link to all their Skype contacts.

It never actually exploits Skype.

This starts to be like a batle again between Josh and Neil???I hope not.We dont want that.

And lets say that Neil is talking true here,and these are copyes of the original MBWs.If JBW(josh best watch) have the same (100%) specs with the MBW i see no bad here!

We have to wait and see these JBW from a member of this board.Its a nice oportunity for a face to face pictorial comparison!

Btw my MBWs are 100% the same with Joshuas pics!

If king put these watches on her site....then we can start talking about china copys of the MBWs!

This starts to be like a batle again between Josh and Neil???I hope not.We dont want that.

And lets say that Neil is talking true here,and these are copyes of the original MBWs.If JBW(josh best watch) have the same (100%) specs with the MBW i see no bad here!

We have to wait and see these JBW from a member of this board.Its a nice oportunity for a face to face pictorial comparison!

Btw my MBWs are 100% the same with Joshuas pics!

If king put these watches on her site....then we can start talking about china copys of the MBWs!

that is what Maria told me too,there are MBW copies out...

From the Nautilus,some AP's etc....

Why not MBW rolex copies...

The older ones where signed Singer on the backside of the Dials...

Do you notice that the newer ones have no Singersigned and feets that fit the Eta?

Also the dials are a bit different to the older MBW ones..

Think about this.....

I did ask Joshua about the mbw watches and he said they all make in china exclusively for Thailand market.

Here are his exact words:

"hi David,

yes.. this is correct .. This watch is made in China.. Retricted to MBW dealers in thailand for a while... Thus many mistaken that it is exclusively avail to them only and that what we are selling is diff.. "

@TTK. you said that the best part of the mbw watch made in Vietnam. Do you know where?

You don't have to go on about the worm. There are other reasons why Skype is not as secure as any other internet application.

Ok, if I give you my Skype username, can you in any way damage my computer/data? I'm up for that challenge.

How is it less secure than, say, IE or Outlook Express?

I know this seems off-topic, but I really don't think n00bs should be put off dealing with TTK because experienced members say Skype will get you hacked.

I did ask Joshua about the mbw watches and he said they all make in china exclusively for Thailand market.

"hi David,

yes.. this is correct .. This watch is made in China.. Retricted to MBW dealers in thailand for a while... Thus many mistaken that it is exclusively avail to them only and that what we are selling is diff.. "

@TTK. you said that the best part of the mbw watch made in Vietnam. Do you know where?

This is just BS.....dealers in Thailand can source from ONLY 1x location...MBK....that's been the case for years....NO Chinese factory restricted supply to Thailand dealers....can you imagine the scenario....WE...the undersigned factory...have access to ALL of Guangzhou...and ALL Chinese dealers.....HOWEVER in the interests of fairness...we are going to restrict supply to ONLY ONE THAI SUPPLIER...based in a 6 x 8 ft shop in the most popular shopping centre in Bangkok.....what a crock of [censored].......THIS IS SIMPLY A CARTEL DEALER ONCE AGAIN USING LIES AS A MARKETING TOOL......not content with ALL the business they do....they've glanced askew with greed and avarice at the success of MBW / MBk...and thought....'how can we get some of that'......I know ....they swallowed the Little White Lie....now we'll do as Hitler did...we'll tell an even greater lie.....these fools will swallow it hook line and sinker....after all...as so many Noobs claim....'Josh walks on water'...."Andrew is God'....!

I'm not commenting on the quality of these....nor do I hold a monopoly on MBK...but I know eggs is eggs.....I've been dealing in the rep market for 20+ years in Thailand....when Josh and Andrew were dumping yellow patties in their Pampers.....and I know BS...when I smell it.....what's that smell.....I know....'s h i t e"....!

If anyone wants to buy...and I know there will be many....but be under NO illusion...you will NOT be buying an MBk....ask yourself this question....!

If TTK ....small dealer ....can source and supply these MBK at $350.00....SHIPPING INCLUDED......how come the MIGHTY Josh with ALL his buying power and influence in the Chinese marketplace...( a load more [censored]...that if you iknew the truth behind it...you would laugh...I could tell you....but I won't... )....can't do a better price than $398.00 + $ $30.00 shipping.......what's the secret to his failure to buy at a better price than I can....FROM THE FACTORY NO LESS....!

Yes I know where....would you like me to tell you....!

Edited by TTK

"hi David,

What the !@($* are MBW dealers in Thailand? This is starting to smell.

Heh, I like to keep an open mind, so it took me 4 pages. The triple money back guarantee is interesting, though.

at 2 in the night my mind is some what closed so only one page :lol: ,the tripple back i must say was intresting new spice to the tread ^_^

Now that you've piped up....tell us then Josh.....where are you buying them......and how come you can't beat my prices.....and if you're gonna offer 3x times the money back....you must be buying in at a significantly lower price to set up a fund for repayments....or are you simply doing as you always do.....squeezing the juice from members....!

3x times the money back......you seem a little desperate to promote these....hmmmm...!

When I did teh first group buy....I negotiated the price to $350.00 on only 25 orders...and have kept it there since....you must surely be expecting much more than 25 orders from your faithful.....how come you can't do better....!

And please explain how you reached the conclusion that these are THE SAME.......not copies...but THE SAME......and at the same time ...perhaps you would like to take this PUBLIC opportunity to EXPLAIN the LITTLE WHITE LIES that you vouched for regarding the B&R and Cartier fiasco.....I mean how do we know you're not LYING again....!

man,

I think it's enouh here....

we all know about strategies and marketing (UlLtimate,Superrep whatever)

If Josh can source them why not...

Only the pricerange is the problem....

Most of the fellow members know you can get the MBW/MBK for about 185$ in BK Bump...

And i know there are some copies from the copies out...

But this is only my opinion...