When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex MBW from Joshua? A dream come true?Yes!

elprimerozen

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not about you guys, but these babies are hard to find, I have a MBW 1680 that I bought from George Two years ago. There are other sources as we all know, it all depends what price you want to pay and how much do you are willing to wait until it arrives to you door.

I still need the MBW White 1665

alas the ttk crew will be loyal to ttk and the josh/andrew crew will be loyal to them. the world will keep spinning, and the white lies will keep coming. this continues to be an area where you have to ask yourself where exactly is that line where white lies turn into something much uglier.

how appropriate is the phrase fool me once, fool me twice...in some cases people will allow themselves to be fooled over and over and over again. either way, i'm sure there will be dissection and photo reviews and comparisons, so those will be threads almost as interesting as this one.

I know one thing for certain and that is when you order this watch it is not going to be any longer than a couple of weeks max until

it is delivered at your door. That is worth the extra couple of bucks versus months of waiting and unanswered emails, and after too much time has passed, the person buying the watch dares to complain about it in this forum only to be labeled a jackass or other such ripe expletives by the seller for their trouble. :disgust:

Only the pricerange is the problem....

Most of the fellow members know you can get the MBW/MBK for about 185$ in BK Bump...

....don't know which exchange rate calculator you are using but you ain't getting an MBK Sub for $185....

7,500 thai baht is the going rate last I heard....that is currently $245 per xe.com...could be less if you're inside the kindgdom as diff xchange rate is used....

:mellow:

Well... I've learnt something worth knowing today reading this thread!

Just confirms from whom I should buy mbk from.

That aside, I'm interested to know (and prob a few others) what differences -if any - between Neil's and Josh's MBKs. As they should both have come from MBK ?

And the price diff... you make up your own mind on that one.

As for Skype, like any other program that initates two comms, there is always a certain amount of risk. I'm sure you all use a real time AV and a firewall (use a third party one ie not MS)

I've been a Security consultant for over 10yrs so I know a little about the subject.

Never had a problem with skype

even if they are true MBW's... why would you buy one from Josh for $398 + $30 shipping when you can get one quality controlled from TTK for $350 shipped? Who cares if the Cartel has a source, they are still $80 more than TTK. If TTK took paypal, then i would impulse buy a red 1680 right now!!

I think this is great that other dealers are offering these watches, competition amongst dealers is good for us consumers..I guess we should all stop speculating, lets just wait till a member gets 1 and reviews it and than we can be certain that these are the real deal...They look good to me, and if they accept gen parts than its well worth the $, I will be buying one from Andrew as soon as a member reviews one

since you know the price you could have easilly posted it!

I know the price in Baht, not US Dollars. Why should I know the exact price in US Dollars?

7500 Thai Baht for those who can be bothered to do the maths, but that's already been posted in this thread.

@dadog....there is no 'secret'nor myth any more surrounding MBW / MBk watches ....ALL vintage and modern steel verisions are as follows.

OVER THE COUNTER PRICES.

All steel models vintage and modern = 7500 baht....!

All two tone models......=10,000 baht....!

All AP & PP non-chronograph versions.....= 10,000 baht...!

All AP ROO Chronographs......= 13,500 baht.

To work it out in your local currency please visit www.xe.com

CURRENCY CONVERTER

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE PRICES ABOVE ARE FOR A WALK-IN BUY.......NOT FOR A DEALER DELIVERED PRICE.

It doesn't look worn-in after a few years......it looks ugly and cheap!!! Just my opinion!!! I spent $250/year just to have it buffed by a Rolex dealer!

$250??? rip off !!

I get get it done at a Rolex AD for $30.00, and it looks great. Beats the crap out of sapphire.