When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex MBW from Joshua? A dream come true?Yes!

elprimerozen

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent points, TTK. If only it were easier/simpler for mere mortals to contact (without requiring a software installation) or purchase a watch from you.

Good points freddy....let me clarify a few things tho'....!

1. It's extremely easy to contact me.....Skype is used by over 10 million users worldwide....it's no different than downlaoding AOL or Yahoo / MSN chat....and I have now many hundreds of contacts in my list.....all of them have successfully contacted me...Skype is a small program...doesn't load any spyware..etc etc....so should not cause any user any problems.....it isn't rocket science or advanced calculus....!

One other aspect to take into consideration...especially for our US members.....especially those who forget that what do here is ILLEGALl...!

I get asked by a lot of members ..."do you take credit cards"....I always answer NO.....why?...they ask......it's very simple....when the day comes that YOUR CC is cloned wherever....restaurant...Internet...or a bar in Cabo San Lucas....and YOU are a victim of ID theft...and you have to bring in the AUTHORITIES to start investigations into who might have CLONED your card info....I DO NOT WANT to be in the frame for questioning......if I don't have your CC details...nobody will come a knocking......however EVERY time you use your CC...especially with Internet payment gateways.....unlike organisatiosn such as Paypal....WU....Moneygram etc,...YOU have no idea who is getting a mailing list with YOUR details on it......!

Allied to the fact that whenevr you purchase a significant number of high value items....that may or may not be declared on your IRS return....QUESTIONS may be asked regarding those purchases you made....who to....what for etc etc....whereas with MG....at an ATM....there is NO audit trail....it's simply a question of you having taken money from your bank account.....you could have thrown it down your neck for all anyone knows.....but when you buy FAKE goods online....there is a 2 way audit trail.....one that leads to the purveyor of said fake goods...and leads back to you as the buyer of fake goods....I'd rather MY goovernment didn't have access to that kind of info on me.....simple....paranoid...maybe....but I've always thought..."just because I'm paranoid...doens't mean that someone isn't putting me under scrutiny....!

Michael Vick is the classic example....whilst he held the belief that what he was doing was just what he was doing......it came back to haunt him....!

Edited by TTK

I don't want to become embroiled in this but I am very surprised others didn't already arrive at the same conclusion that TTK just stated.

Ken

A rep of a rep isn't bad if done flawlessly and the price matches properly....but 400 of these is a bit much considering TTK's price.

-bosk

??? Good news, we have a champion of enigma. Noob = beginner ? Is it ?

My Apologies but the subtilities of the Shakespeare's language exceed a frenchy like me. Every forums likes this one are in English and sometimes it's difficult to understand especially the abbreviations and slang. If you speak school French and I say to you "d

Agree....I prefer the sapphire subs...but afaik...all vintage rollie pieces are plastic crystals.....and scratch magnets at that...for some folk, that is the charm....they love that worn-in look...

:mellow:

It doesn't look worn-in after a few years......it looks ugly and cheap!!! Just my opinion!!! I spent $250/year just to have it buffed by a Rolex dealer!

1. It's extremely easy to contact me.....Skype is used by over 10 million users worldwide....it's no different than downlaoding AOL or Yahoo / MSN chat....and I have now many hundreds of contacts in my list.....all of them have successfully contacted me...Skype is a small program...doesn't load any spyware..etc etc....so should not cause any user any problems.....it isn't rocket science or advanced calculus....!

Not to hijack the thread, but my computer has been hacked twice through Skype, so it had to be removed and that was that. I know that Skype has thousands of happy users who have never had a problem, but installing it (or any other software) solely to contact 1 person is not an option.

In general, I think most people prefer email over all other forms of communication.

p.s. And if you (TTK) ever locate that MBW 5514 (or 5513) I inquired about last year, please let me know.

Pug - My 1st Skype infection was the Pykse worm, which Skype security said they were aware of & working on. I cannot remember what the 2nd one was, but it is all academic at this point.

All instant messengers and email clients are vulnerable to the sort of danger Pykse posed: "Click this link, it's fun" and you then download a trojan. Skype wasn't the vector, the trojan you actively downloaded and installed was.

Skype is as secure as any other internet application. TTK's choice of Skype as a means to deal is a good one, even if it's ironically using eBay's servers to transmit the discussions. :D

No he hasn't...it's just marketing hype...same as he tried to hype up the Chinese PP Nautilsu as the same....it wasn't...isn't and won't be......I spoke with Pichay about it...he confirmed that he would NOT sell to Chinese dealers.......why.?...because they want them cheap....and he doesn't do cheap.....the only thing that goes 'cheap' around him are the birds .....asking him for a discount is the same as asking a BMW dealer for discount....he can barely get enough GENUINE SWISS ETA movements for all the product he puts across his own counter at MUCH higher prices than he would have to give to Chinese dealers....why would he cut his own throat by restricting HIS supply of product to give to Chinese dealers.....makes no sense.....there is no factory in Thailand...they are only assembled in Thailand..,.cases are produced in Cambodia....the best ones are produced in Vietnam....!

If PT can contact the Thailand factory .....WHY ...can't the other Thai dealers who I have petitioned constantly to supply the same as MBK.....they can't do it....because there is no factory in Thailand....assembly only....that'why MBK have ALWASY had the monoploy on these items....what makes you think that a Chinese dealer could do what Thai dealers can't....!.....

It's just another LWL ......to secure the money from your pocket....by lying again....!

Interestingly....I had a meeting with Maria on Thursday last week,......having another with him this week.....new stuff is in the pipeline...!

Angus has been pushing the rubber clad Offshor efor weeks and weeks now......I've had access to them for over 2 months....ask Narikaa.....he was with me when they were first put under my nose....I haven't bought any in...because nobody has asked for them...and I don't feel inclined to bring one in on the off chance.....!

Same with dials....there are only a very few dials available from MBK...so I don't know where PT gets his info on available dials...especially dials that are wrongly marked....they're not from the dial supplier that MBK uses...I've seen nothing but consistency with MBK dials...the vintages are not that great.....the AP's are superb.....and there is no ONE factory that produces MBK items......PT says that the factory versions that he first got ALL had 21k movements.....the IMPLICATION is that ONE factory is doing it all for his "MBK".....yet MBK put their own movements into the cases....secure their own dials from different sources......NO single factory does it for them....that's why I don't find PT's claims credible......he also says that the 3 or 4 dials he has are already sold...yet MBK buys the dials to produce hundreds of them at a time...not 3 or 4 dials....!

Edited by TTK

Not unless he's in cahoots with another dealer in Thailand....or with MBK....but Pichay tells me ....."no....shuah"...!

Anyway.....EPZ said..."joshua told me these are "true" MBk........he also said the B&R's were fitted with SWISS 2892's....and were super-lumed...ad infinitum.....B)