When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most Funny Photo Contest

KB

First of all the thread where the idea was born....

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&sho...indpost&p=66593

Ok what we are looking for here is the funniest watch pic, this can be a pic that is uber funny just to look at or a pic accompanied with a story which makes us relate to it as a funny shot.

Ok a few rules...

1. You must use a prop in the photo, can be anything, but funny is what wins.

2. Those who initially posted in the above thread can re-use their pictures if they wish.

3. A member can enter as many times as he wishes but can only win one prize.

4. Photo quality is not as important as the 'Ha Ha factor'..gives everyone a chance

5. Must have fun, anyone start fighting or goes all political on us gets booted.

6. Winners will be selected by a member poll of the top 10 chosen by the Admin team.

7. The comp will run for 2 weeks so will finish at 10.30am my time Monday fortnight.

And the prizes?

1st. $5000 RWG cash

2nd. $3000

3rd. $1500

And we will also pay $750 for an Hon. Mention prize.

Ok balls in your court gang.......................go for it :Jumpy:

Ken

PS. if you are enjoying all the little initiatives we are adding to try and make this a better place, please show your appreciation by upgrading your account.

Thank you

Fantastic!!!

I just posted this with the caption of "This site is for the birds...", but am re-thinking my caption...

How about "Dinner Time"... Nah, that's not uber funny... How about "Time flies"... No, that's worse... "Caseback opener, we don't need no stinkin' caseback opener!" Oh well, funny caption be-darned, here are the shots...

:bounce:

(insert funny caption here)

67234-33538.jpg

67234-33539.jpg

Ken forgot to mention the contest will run for 2 weeks (ends 6/25) and then we'll run a poll for the finalists, yes I know another poll. :p

Actually had that covered Rob..

6. Winners will be selected by a member poll of the top 10 chosen by the Admin team.

7. The comp will run for 2 weeks so will finish at 10.30am my time Monday fortnight.

BTW anyone who enjoys this comp owes a big thanks to Willith for conceiving it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oh yeah and bump

Ken

Ok what we are looking for here is the funniest watch pic, this can be a pic that is uber funny just to look at or a pic accompanied with a story which makes us relate to it as a funny shot.

Is there a limit to the amount of photoshop that can be used? If I enter a composite, is it going to be turned away?

As long as the photo is yours it's gloves off :Jumpy:

All of them? What if it's mostly mine? ie. The watch. :D

Ok, here's my entry. The background is a composite of several pictures and the watch is all mine.

67704-33417.jpg

(yes, there's some kind of statement in there)

Just remember guys although this is gloves off it's the funny photo's that will win and it will be judged by the members.

What you need to ask yourself is do you think the members will find say.......seal clubbing funny....not alluding to anyone of course :whistling:

Ken

Ok, so I'm on a roll... (or off my meds, or whatever might be most appropriate to say about me right now)

Captions below, and feel free to "chime" (get it?) in with your own...

"Mr. Bear, risks life and limb (or fur and stuffing) each week as he makes the trek to wind the clock"

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel...

67821-33393.jpg

67821-33394.jpg

67821-33395.jpg

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

How about another contest? The sexiest watch picture. With some of the pics jcsbomber and sqpl post I like the idea of a contest like that......

What you need to ask yourself is do you think the members will find say.......seal clubbing funny....not alluding to anyone of course :whistling:

It was a statement about the gun pics. It made me laugh. :D

I'll try something funny before the competition is up, honest!