When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check (19-20th of Dec, 2007)

Mark Eleven

WEDNESDAY

My Rolex Day-Date with tux dial from RWG member, Azmindreader. My new favourite!

And lookie what pulled up ahead of me, in traffic. Aston Martin DB9 baby. In British racing green. :tu:

db9rdjwristieed1xr0.jpg

(Shame I didn't have on my PO...)

THURSDAY

Another "Nantucket watch" on D-ring, grosgrain strap. This one is more Newport, though. ;)

bluejapanbarkededited1gq9.jpg

I love my other scrolling Wristies, and will return to them on Friday. But everyone needs to mix it up sometimes. Enjoy your Midweek!

Could By-Tor please not post pictures where the bezel marker is not aligned to the 12 o'clock position?

I'm going to be up all night agitated by that. I hate to OCD but all markers must be aligned unless going under water. :);)

Hmm... I was excepting compliments of the almost flawless noise/reflection free lightbox picture, soft, natural & smooth lighting exposure, capturing the SMP wave pattern almost flawlessly (not an easy task), and simultaneously maintaining the the details of the lume, hands and hour markers.

But no... I got a complaint that the bezel isn't centered (which was left uncentered on purpose). Hard to please you Jon. You bastard! :lol:

My Baume & Mercier arrived today from Watchmark...

Awesome watch, to be reviewed as a rep later.

What a pleasure to resize this bracelet, it's been a while I haven't been so delighted to handle a watch (after a very average experience on the PP Nautilus and a drama with the VC Overseas).

:good:

img6781cp1.jpg

img6777tn3.jpg

Second rep with a 7750, and first with a (light) AR coating : well, I must admit it brings something... Although I can't see any blue tint. Is there really a coating ?

Still wearing this!

Learning a few things in CS3.....anybody need to comment on the picture quality?

MBTW1040a.jpg

Looking good, HikeUSA. :tu:

Perhaps a little overexposed, or too much light in the "box", if that's what you're using. But I only wish mine could look like that. New Year's Resolution: More professional shots in the Wristchecks. :)

@Dluddy: Love the Christmas tree shot!

Just got the screw that fell out of my Bvlgari from Trusty. He first sent me a whole new bracelet no charge, and when I said all I need was the screw for ther lug post, he then sent two new lug posts with screws. He is a good guy, and this watch is one of the best reps of 2007 IMO.

dsc04888jg9.jpg