When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rose Gold Planet Ocean!

veja74

Check out what I just found on the Omega website! Great, if they rep this one I am going to have another version of the Planet Ocean I have to buy...

hxxp://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=931&details=1&ref=22263462001001&no_cache=1

Oh my god, this is a very nice dress watch, any hint if this will be rep?

The Seamaster in gold would be a great rep, the Railmaster can be had now, and so can the Speedmaster, both are beautiful watches.

omg0059iw4.jpg

omg0087bpc4.jpg

Not to get Mens' Vogue-y here, but, gold and black sport watches are very in right now, look at the latest issues of all the watch magazines, they are full of glossy photos of gorgeous watches with gold/rose gold cases and black dials.

I think tey're great, a nice departure from steel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No reason to wait, just email Tony and tell him to give you a better price. I would buy it myself, but I think this might be a bit much for my first RG watch. This site used to be watch-ebay.com; and they STILL have their annoying high prices and annoying mislabeled movements.

Where would you get the RG buckle?

I find on the Gold bracelet it's little overkill (too much gold) but on a gator/buffalo strap, IMHO this one will be more equilibrate... we will see, it's a question of "time" that we will see this one pop-out from all of favorites dealer. Just hope they will do it in 42.5mm version too :mellow: