When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my most expensive pair of jeans

llsteve80

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone say a few post ago .. a year ago i wouldnt pay more than $60 for jeans but now i save a lot just for a nice pair of jean ( remember im 18 :p )

Those expensive jeans are "life-investments" the quality is great, the fit is incredible ... the only problem is the price

Try those brands :

Mek Denim | Rock n Republic | Paper Denim | Cavalli | Diesel | True Religion | Monarchy

With a nice T-shirt from American Eagle / Hollsiter / Abercrombie or a nice shirt from Etro Milano or Ralph lauren they are great ...

And a nice Driving loafers

LOL. If i got a man purse I'd put it down when I needed 2 hands, like when checking out somewhere for instance, and walk away forgetting it on the floor. Thats what I do with my shopping bags. So far everytime I went back they were still there.

This reminds me of something the owner of the Art of Shaving told me:

80015.jpg

Usually, this type of spray has a little bubble plastic cap on it, right? Well, it seems men don't like fiddly things like caps and are always forgetting to put it back on.

It comes with a little "clip" instead. :p

This reminds me of something the owner of the Art of Shaving told me:

Usually, this type of spray has a little bubble plastic cap on it, right? Well, it seems men don't like fiddly things like caps and are always forgetting to put it back on.

It comes with a little "clip" instead. :p

I would never clip it....what a hassle!

Ok, now I bought another BB curve, so should I factor that into the total cost of these jeans, or wait until I lose it?

One friend did suggest that I get zippers tailored into the pockets :p

The jeans price isn't what Llsteve is shocked about. It's the fact they ended up costing him two Blackberries, a lighter and a pack of smokes. Ouch!

He should've gotten this from Bergies, instead.

louis_vuitton_cigarette_case.jpg

I bet I would have lost it....

I know, more money gets you pockets.

More pockets gets you money. (if you are a pickpocket)

Get a Billingham canvas and leather camera bag....it'll wear better than anything.....hold everything.....in fact the girls will flock to you...thinking you're a pro photographer.....and you won't look like a toly burglar.....unlike some purse carrying members advising you here...some of these guys are Ok...but there's a lot of them in here that don't drink...don't smoke....and make all their own dresses...!

$100 bux for serge de nimes......some people have more money than sense....buy a pair of standard Wranglers.....the rest are just 'names'....!smiley_10.gif

post-288-1202712357_thumb.jpg

Edited by TTK

I can't do the bags. Not my thing. I may have to get those zip strings (no, not elastic) or whatever they're called attached to my keys, wallet phone and sunglasses. Once anything gets 30 inches or so away from me, it zips right back into my pocket. Awesome.

I think the pants are going into the salvation army drop box next time I head there. I have a bunch of old clothes I need to get rid of anyway. Then again, if someone is in the place where they receive clothes from the salvation army, they probably don't want to be losing anything.

Yeap.. get a shoulder bag.... Who is putting things in his pockets anymore?

I have many but the following two are my favourites.

The Diesel one is smaller but the leather is bloody brilliant and the smell is like 20 XaMas straps together.. Paradise

And the more it ages the better it becomes.

dsc00235wz8.jpg

dsc00234gn5.jpg

The CK is my tactical one ;) when it is raining etc.. it is bigger though and not for everyday :)

dsc00240wc9.jpg

I bought a pair of Tommy Hilfigers a few years back, probably paid around $80 for them. Now they're all ripped and worn but BROKE IN so they are comfortable. They drive my wife crazy and she is forever buying me new jeans which I refuse to wear. She keeps promising she's going to leave me and I keep telling her to keep her promises.

Man designer jeans are addictive. I had a fetish for a while of buying a new pair of designer jeans like once a month. It is ridiculous!

As for those man purses, they really haven't caught on around these parts... maybe in Europe they are more popular but in the States I don't see many.Thats not to say they aren't any good just not too popular.