When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Strap for PVD PAMs?

Victoria

Wow, great combo!

I think it's important in PVDs, already so dramatic, not to overwhelm the watch.

This stitching choice was FLAWLESS. Makes the aged markers pop out, without any gold stitching (the more obvious choice by some people). And what can you say about that sharky, Antonis! Perfect. :tu:

it's the same perfect combo like this

Wow! Stealthy.

195026ot4.jpg

Few people would've chosen an olive gator, and it looks great. :)

@Hike: Yeah, the first does nothing for me, sadly. But that second one -- I can just imagine YOU wearing the yellow with jeans, and a baby blue shirt. Mmm, mmm.

@Lifter: Not everyone gets my humour. Glad you liked it. :p

@Hike: Yeah, the first does nothing for me, sadly. But that second one -- I can just imagine YOU wearing the yellow with jeans, and a baby blue shirt. Mmm, mmm.

Thanks Vic! I guess some changes are coming soon! Gotta wear my 197 a little longer to setup for the next test!!!!

I have a Mario Paci aniversary edition brown shark and it looks wonderful on my PVDs... too bad 'bout the polished buckle :wacko: ... sometimes ya just can't win.

That olive croc is perfect too... actually olive anything goes with the PVD really nicely... even olives LOL

OMG!! :o:o Please, more info about this combo!where did you get this strap? the pam it's from Davidsen??

thsnk!!

The watch was from one of our members here azmindreader....perfect transaction sometime last year....I can't remember if this is

a davidsen or not, bit its in perfect shape....I believe this is a PAM026...the only destro I have.

The strap???? Priceless! I made it myself, and tell you what you upgrade and become a supporter, I'll make you one for

FREE including shipping!!! Just tell me what size you want!

BTW: You also promise we'll be friends forever.......hehehe!LOL :lol: