When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot jumps on the orange bandwagon

UB7

I'm looking forward to the Zenith Defy Extreme being released because I believe it will be the first rep with the type of three-dimensional dial that Hublot is using with the Big Bang in the second picture.

That orange one is awful. At least the other ones use a deeper, burnt orange that looks cool.

Sorry for that but the orange one looks very 'swatch' to me....are they running out of colors? Can't be right? I mean imagine an all black with orange color hands, I believe it would have been better! Btw did you all see their valentine's day edition? Red and white?

F**ken Jaegerbombs. JAEGERBOMBS!

hahaha! That was so funny that clip!!

The orange Hublot is quite possibly the tackiest looking watch I have seen for a long time! I sometimes get the feeling that the BB is a marketing ploy anyway, but this is beyond a joke!

I guarantee those orange tanned idiots are from Long Island..This is part of the reason I moved north, to escape those douchebags

Unfortunately, they have quite an enclave in Rhode Island for some reason, and North Jersey of course. It really has to be seen in person to be believed.