When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What yu wearing week of Feb 25?

prince458

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jimmy Choo, huh? :huh:

Glad there ain't no good replicas of those or my girlfriend would be all over them.

That would mean a LOT less watches for me... -_-

I don't want to give the impression I'm a shoe girl. I have oh maybe 10-12 pairs, including 2 sets of trainers. I have hundreds of handbags though. Seriously.

But SD4000, don't you want to pamper your girlfriend? My boyfriend does with me! Humph. :unsure::bleh:

General Question for Bergies: DO they have rep shoes of Manolos etc? They must not fit as nicely, but there's a fortune to be made if there are.

UPDATE: Okay, I did a search. NOT what I had in mind. :o

high-heel-18.jpg

I have hundreds of handbags though. Seriously.

WHAT? :o

My girlfriend has less than 10 bags, and I find that little excessive, (but I'm in the bad seat to talk about her handbags, cuz I have same amount of watches :lol:)

You really need to switch to handbags forum vict! or if you have more watches than handbags, I thing it's better to stay here, you will find more masculin post than on handbags forum ;)

:lol: thanks Victoria. The PAM recently has seen very little wrist time :( I think I've grown kinda tired with that SS strap, I'm getting a rubber one soon and hopefully it should change things up a bit and I should go back to wearing it more often :)

The AP.. definitely going to be a keeper for me. I very much like the design and can see why Genta's designs were so popular. I have an urge to get the Nautilus and has been on my list for quite some time now. I'm waiting for more info on the asian 21J version that TTK has for sale, if its good enough I'll get it.

You really need to switch to handbags forum vict! or if you have more watches than handbags, I thing it's better to stay here, you will find more masculin post than on handbags forum ;)

Have you ever been to those handbag forums? Okay, stupid question to a man. ;)

But seriously, I hate places where women congregate and talk "shop". Funny they may be, but also inane -- like being stuck in a beauty salon for eternity.

Magagne, I am a born collector. I don't do anything by halves, and never will. I also have DOZENS of perfumes, yes maybe one hundred.

I was hoping my strap collection, which I post on the Wristchecks, and my over 100 rep watches by now would have given the forum an inkling about this, but sometimes, I guess not.

Having said that, we all have our manias. Home theatres, BMWs, sound systems. You guys are NUTS. :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Girls - Girls - Girls (great lyrics from Sabrina) !

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/340698

They buy bags and then realise they're late and the guy is gone...better buy a watch in my honest opinion :bangin:

Remind me good old time... I talk about the music in dance club, of course LOL!

:Jumpy: can I recommend a strap to this girl, buying a new pair of bra :rolleyes:

Ok, go back to rep watch now... :p

Magagne, I am a born collector. I don't do anything by halves, and never will. I also have DOZENS of perfumes, yes maybe one hundred.

I was hoping my strap collection, which I post on the Wristchecks, and my over 100 rep watches by now would have given the forum an inkling about this, but sometimes, I guess not.

:giveup:

Having said that, we all have our manias. Home theatres, BMWs, sound systems. You guys are NUTS. :p

:punk:

BTW for the purpose of the thread, I wear a IWC Mark XV, with the new Chief coating AR... sad that I lent my camera to my girfriend, I can't post photo <_<

This one will be glued to my wrist for the next week

Carpe Diem

Cats

Enjoy Cats. I feel you are SO happy with it.

Great to hear.

:Jumpy: can I recommend a strap to this girl, buying a new pair of bra :rolleyes:

Nothing is as sexy than a girl with nice "dessous"...Bra and corresponding ...well you know.

But still, she must be on time or the guy is gone :lol:

Today and perhaps the next couple of days it is the Graham Chronofighter Oversize. Very pleased with this new toy. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

dsc05288ep3.jpg

dsc05286kl0.jpg

dsc05289hc5.jpg