When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you could have one Gen Omega

wadan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my first rep and i want the gen. i love this watch

This one's my choice. I got a new in-the-box 2531.80 a few months ago. The rest of my watches have lost 90% of their wrist time since then. If you like these, you'll have to hunt for a new one. All the AD's I found only had the new co-axial. It compares to its predecessor in the same way that the MkII Range Rover lost most of its panache..

post-6467-1217183253_thumb.jpg

Edited by f5mando

Me too. No other Omega watches on my gen list at the moment. This one is it for me from them and that is a good thing. My story on this watch may be a broken record, but where I live everyone (including me) seemed to wear a gen black bezel Sub. I wanted something different so this filled the black bezel dive watch spot in my box. I just couldn't be happier. I think it is just so much more substantial and interesting than the Sub and for half the price. I still have the Sub but it never gets on the wrist much. The PO however is firmly planted in my Starting Five as I like to call them. Gotta love em'...

PO18.jpg

i asked the same question about 6 months ago and this is what i ended up with:

DSC_0052.jpg

Edited by RobbieG

That cream dial Deville Chronoscope is the nuts. I think I just added another Omega on the gens to buy list. Is it a new piece for 08'? I know the rattrapante was similar but this is even nicer. What does that cost? Anyone?

In my opinion the DeVille's are so fifferent from the look of the other OMEGAs...pretty and flashy sure... but not understated masculine luxury like the other OMEGAs
Edited by RobbieG

• 2 weeks later...
I don't understand why nobody like THIS ONE :) if I could own one OMEGA then it would be def this one without a shadow of a doubt...

Damn, you're right! I'd forgotten about this beauty (perhaps because it's SOOOO far out of my budget..this month, anyway)..!

Edited by f5mando

• 2 weeks later...

Two part answer. First, I guess if i could only have one it would be the 42MM PO, which I have had for some time. Until VERY recently this was the only Omega I liked at all.

PO1.jpg

But I just discovered the new Deville Rattrapante with the grey dial. Actually, I wish they still made the cream dial. That has just got to be added to the Omega list. Amazing.

Devillerattrapante.jpg