When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch For An Eleven Year Old Boy?

kasigi

We went to a wedding today, I wore my LV Sub and Young Master kasigi wore my Seiko Orange Monster on the rubber strap and loved it. He's a big lad for his age and it didn't look out of place.

I'd like to buy him something along that line, I'm even tempted to get him the same watch of his own but it's a bit more than I want to spend.

Any suggestions on something cheap and cheerful (gen, not rep) similar in lines to an Orange Monster or is that really the best sort of thing I'm going to find?

Id spend a bit more and get him the Seiko Orange Monster. Even say its a Summer/Birthday/Christmas/Mow-the-lawn-all-summer gift :)

Because its a watch thats going to last a really line time, he can keep it all through out grade school and highschool. Those 7s26 movts are super durable...

Check out Ebay you can get an Orange Monster for 100 USD usually $15 for shipping. If you get lucky you can find one on Stainless for that price.