When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Letter to the Members

Guest TTK

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Jonathon......time for you and I to bury the hatchet......!

Heck, N... as far as I'm concerned, there never was no hatchet! :lol:

We may not always agree, but since the time I've been on these boards, you're like family :)

Get well soon, and don't let the bastids get you down :bangin:

@ TTK,

I have never said that you are a scammer (or something like that). I said (in other post) that I have an open point, and I have not recived a watch (what is true).

I allways indicate that comunication with you was good. Even you call me to solve this problem (from Tailand to Germany).

I explain the problem, as you talk about it openly: I payed the sum in euros, but thinking that the sum you asked in your post was dollars, and not in pounds, as you have in your post. So it was a mistake for my side. You talked to me, that there will be a solution. You call me and we talk to find a solution. And I am sure it will be a solution. I paid

Edited by sam_tgg

Neil,

sorry to hear about your eye sight problems.

I know you will deliver to goods one way or another.

Invest your time in getting well and don't waist your energy on lenghty mails.

I know what it means to fight for your health. Always keep the faith in your full recovery.

Get well soon.

Carpe Diem

Cats

sssurfer is one member who was due to receive replacement items and I advised him that a friend would be carrying them home for me......as I made it clear that I wouldn't put these items in the mail system again...( friend didn't go home ...decided to go to The Philippines instead).....so I elected to wait until Narikaa came out and give them to him....which I duly did .....and Narikaa took them home.....( Fasttap and Nelly will confirm.....BTW Marco...Fasttap is wearing the one that was allocated to YOU.....)

First of all, TTK, glad to read an explaination at last, and sorry to read about your illness.

You know that I agreed with you on you not sending by mail.

In reality, I was exactly hoping that you would give the items to Narikaa to take them to EU.

Are you saying that Narikaa gave Fasttap the watches that you allocated to me?

Why the hell??

.......at that point Marco had elected to go public with his grievance which I understand however......let me say that he has NOT been waiting 7 months for me to send his items......HIS items were sent last August or so.....what he's been waiting on for is MY items to be sent to him........YES....MY items.......the ones that I PAID FOR........not that he paid for.....the ones he PAID FOR.....were seized......and as I have no LEGAL responsibility to replace those items.......I would be entitled to tell him to contact Thai Customs to enquire after his items......but I didn't....I told him that I would ASSUME ALL LIABILITY and replace his items...( hardly the act of a 'scammer'.....no...?)........which I will do.....however as I have no means to ship them to him at present......and given that they are MY ITEMS.....BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY ME.......I won't put them in the mail system again.....and if that doesn't suit him.....then go speak to Thai Customs.

I already told you that I naturally appreciate your position about the matter -- even if I would have thought twice before ordering almost 800 USD from you should have I been in knowledge that you already were under the Thai Police sight (as you later explained).

What I did not appreciate was the complete lack of any communications after our Skype session of late December. How would you feel after getting assuration by someone you still trust that the items that you are waiting since a long time are going to leave on the next few days, then nothing shows up, and no pm, no explaination, the other going offline on Skype within 10 secs after any time you go online? As a matter of fact, our actual status is that you have my money and I do not have your watches yet.

You retain as your right to give or not to give explainations and when. Ok. Then you may also expect this brings consequences with it. In my case, the only consequence has been making the matter public. I just reported the facts, without calling you a scammer or what. Should you have just dropped me a PM, even that would have not happened.

May I have an explaination about Narikaa's behavior now, or is it going under silence months long as well?

Apart from this all, have my sincere wishes to your health.

Believe it or less, not because of me getting the watches that way.

Neil,

I really feel for you, as sight (especially to a watch collector, addict, vendor, admirer) is a very very important sense. Watches would just not be the same if you could only hear and feel them, perhaps taken to an extreme level "sniff" them and taste them.

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Something you said in one of your replies, struck a chord though;

".....you suffer from that thing that I must say most Americans suffer from...."I want it...I want it now.....I'm the customer....and by God if I don't get it...hear me roar....I don't give a [censored]....I NEED my fix....NOW".....!"

Now, for not wanting to open a can of worms, or creating a whole new topic on expectations and dealers - collectors...

It's ALL about communication and doing what you say, I don't know how to better state this thought.

Scenario;

Customer orders a watch

Dealer says "I have it in stock and will send it *when I receive payment*.

Customer sends payment

Dealer does not send watch right away, but instead sends it out 1,2 or 3 months later.

I am not saying you are guilty of the above scenario, as I have not dealt with you in the past.

Illness aside; Its just that your above quote scares the cr@p outta me, it sort gives me the idea that you do not have your customer's best interests at hand, and are not really bothered if you blow by your deadlines. We are your bread an butter (we meaning replica watch customers) and in my opinion, must be respected.

If a dealer tells me "I do not have it in stock, I have to build it, and I can only send it in 2 months" - The decision is them mine if I want to send my money or not and wait the 2 months, If I am told that my item is in stock and can be delivered once payment is received. that is what i expect, and it has nothing to do with me being North American, or European, or whatever else.

Again, we have never done business together, and the above statements are not accusations, just a comment on a quote that did not go down very well.

Note - I have sent you a PM a few days back concerning your NoobSFSO model.

Get well soon, I wish only the best for you your family and your health!

Robb

Not here to create more controversy... both my parents suffer from eye problems.... my Mom has recently gone partially blind.. so i can (by experience) empathize with the loss of someones eyesight as it is a MF'er to deal with .. surgery was performed and Mom had to lay on her stomach for 3 months continuously so gravity could help the healing.. so when i take my parents out i have to read her the menu ... etc. and have her hold my arm when I take her shopping.. because insensitive bastards don't care about someone who cannot see like the rest of the population... and the first person who once bumped into her and never said "excuse me" got my hand wrapped around his throat.. literally

So this is not about Neil's personality.. (as i would rather get into a donnybrook with anyone else.. rather than a verbal crossing of swords with Neil) but rather about the plain fact that something like this is not only physically debilitating but psycologiclly stressful to say the least... but it's good to see that you still have the good ol Scotts fight in you Sir...

@ Hike...... I saw your signature this morning and was kinda shocked as TTK as we know him has been around for a very long time and although we have had differences.. I do not believe him to have the character to rob members.. I can empathize with your frustration... get to the gym man .. blow off some steam.. believe me you will find the weights to be a lot lighter today, some of the best training sessions come at times like this.....and tomorrow I'm sure things will have a different perspective

Take care of you Niel... I sincerely hope and pray (don't worry God takes cares of fools like us) .. that you recover quickly.. not that it's a pleasing sight for you to see yourself in the mirror every morning (sheesh first thing too).. but hey.. we can't have everything...

Aloha,

Lani

Guest SliceMaster

I found my first rep-forum more than a year ago, it was Replica-Watches-Guide and there I got the best advice: "Pick a dealer first then pick a watch you want"

After that I started reading alooooooooooot about different dealers and I found out that the ones with the best reptutation was the guys/girls that took care of

their customers spec. if something went wrong- That

Edited by SliceMaster

Are you saying that Narikaa gave Fasttap the watches that you allocated to me?

Why the hell??

I think you'll find hes saying he decided to allocate them elsewhere

May I have an explaination about Narikaa's behavior now,

Its very simple I took two watches back to the UK for Neil and subsequently shipped them at his instruction to two addresses....neither of which apparently being yours

Behaviour explained????

Or are you of the opinion that Neil gives me watches to take half way around the planet...which I disseminate out on a whim to whomsoever I please??

Behaviour explained????

Yes.

Also noticed that I got my explaination from you, not Neil. Faster in communication as usual.

Or are you of the opinion that Neil gives me watches to take half way around the planet...which I disseminate out on a whim to whomsoever I please??

That was a possibility. Even more believable than Neil changing the assigned destination because I publicly reported the facts.

I've read this whole frigging thread, and I've asked myself--

* If I had a watch due from Neil, what would I do?

* If I were Neil, what would I do?

I've only had two transactions with Neil, and both were spotless.

Some others clearly have not been as fortunate. My sense is that this is due not to Neil being a shallow, deceptive profit-motivated cad, but due to being someone who is passionate about rep watches but not a great businessman -- at least in the context of PR, and consistent customer service.

So if I were to place a new order with Neil, which I still might if the circumstances were right, I would know what to expect.

And if the dealer were tocommunicate that there would be delivery problems based on health problems, which several others have confirmed, I would consider my money to be at risk.

But I would not place my risky investment above the health and well-being of the dealer. And even if I placed more importance on my $100 or $200 than on the health of the dealer, I still wouldn't shoot off at the mouth about it.

My bottom line is this:

Neil, take care of youself and get better. Your friends, and there are many more friends than enemies, are cheering and praying for a speedy recovery.

Also noticed that I got my explaination from you, not Neil. Faster in communication as usual.

..and you have had the reasons explained why. Try covering your eyes and see how quickly you can type the above and send it.

FUD!

(some people just don't get it - selfish to the last.....)

My god Stephane you almost have everything.

Nice watches , all the drinks available in the world stored in your personal bar.

And then after a few glasses you got to bed looking at ......

Do you ever sleeep :D

Carpe Diem

Cats