When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Letter to the Members

Guest TTK

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neil, I dont think anyone doubted the legitimacy of your story/issues,- people don't make this kind of stuff up. And the last thing you should be doing is taking pictures of your meds. Do yourself a favor and just get up, walk away from your computer because i'm sure its not making matters better..Focus on your health, and get well soon!

P.S. Just a suggestion, but maybe you should download one of those programs that reads you the text off the screen? I believe its built in windows

Your rights to buy counterfeit goods are outweighed by the state of your dealer's health. Them's the breaks.

Failing health does not give someone the right to send out (or threaten to send out) a parcel with a fully disclosed shipping document, having the full knowledge that it will likely result in the confiscation of the goods. That is ultimately what such an action would mean. Sending a parcel, knowing full well that it would likely never reach its destination. Personalities asside, that is not a reasonable way of doing business.

HikeUSA, You're right. your fake watch should take precedence of over TTK's health. The nerve of him. The scammer!

Neil has been on these boards since before you knew what a fake watch was. I know, I've bought many from him. And hopefully, he'll be here long after most of the current membership is gone.

Get well soon, Neil. This guy needs his watch.

Failing health does not give someone the right to send out (or threaten to send out) a parcel with a fully disclosed shipping document, having the full knowledge that it will likely result in the confiscation of the goods.

I'm not going to defend Neil as he simply shouldn't have made that threat. However, in his position, I'd be ranting as well. I never for one minute thought Neil would actually follow through on his threat. Did you?

He'd be arrested at the post office for a start.

HikeUSA, You're right. your fake watch should take precedence of over TTK's health. The nerve of him. The scammer!

Neil has been on these boards since before you knew what a fake watch was. I know, I've bought many from him. And hopefully, he'll be here long after most of the current membership is gone.

Get well soon, Neil. This guy needs his watch.

I don't believe anyone here is wishing TTK ill health, Hike is simply frustrated at being dealt with in this manner.

Let's keep the goodwill flowing :)

I'm not going to defend Neil as he simply shouldn't have made that threat. However, in his position, I'd be ranting as well. I never for one minute thought Neil would actually follow through on his threat. Did you?

I don't know, he's always struck me as someone who says what he means, and means what he says, and not the kind to make hollow threats. I admit, we've (TTK and I) never seen eye to eye, but, I've never doubted his honesty (however brutal it may be)

He'd be arrested at the post office for a start.

Good point. I would say "Three hots and a cot,", but, this is Thailand we're talking about. No prisoner luxuries in their jails. Maybe we should run a prisoner exchange program and send some of our crims out there to get a real punishment for their crimes...

Didn't Neil say that aside from his failing health and vision, he didn't lose his wit and sarcasm?

So even if he said that he would disclose full informations on the shipping documents, I don't think he's actually doing so. Wouldn't that just be an instant loss of credibility?

Neil, even though we didn't engage in any business, get well soon. I think we all would ultimately like to hear that you would be in good spirits again.

LOL.

Nice to compare your cannon pin modding with a serious illness.

He can dish it very well and this shows he can take it as well as he can dish it. He's alright in my book. Seriously, I do not wish harm on his eye sight, I was drinking when I posted that and admittedly, it was not well thought out. All ribbing aside, I hope you get better soon.

@hike....let me address some of the issues you raise.....!

But before that happened, I already have this hatred for scammers and Con Artist! Why? because they don’t respect us! They insult our intelligence! They feed on our weaknesses!

Your hatred for scammers has nothing to do with me...I'm neither a scammer nor a con artist......I've never scammed anyone on these boards.....nor have I ever conned anyone......EVERY sales post that I put up is the truth...I show the items for what they are...and I describe them to the nth degree....I've always set the standard for that......as for your other contention that I FLAMED you......I never flamed you...I pointed out that my purpose for this post was to solicit tel #s so that I could once again SCAM or CON everyone by calling them........that seemed to have escaped you......I merely pointed out YOUR lack of comprehension regarding my post......I can't be held accountable for your reading skills.....PERHAPS if you had chosen to PM as I had asked.....and I had called you....I wouldn't have had to highlight your lack of same.

Your problem as evidenced here.....

I guess you're missing the point of a watch collector, I'm an ADDICT!!!

It's not the COSTS of what I bought...it's the HIT and the HIGH of holding and sniffing the product that I ordered! I feel the same whether its $75 or $7000 watch! I feel the same if I lost a $75 watch or a $7000! It's the same to me! My name is HIKEUSA and I'm an ADDICT! I hope you got that!

..............is that you by your own confession are an addict....I didn't get you your fix....so you wanna shout me down.....you suffer from that thing that I must say most Americans suffer from...."I want it...I want it now.....I'm the customer....and by God if I don't get it...hear me roar....I don't give a [censored]....I NEED my fix....NOW".....!

Well unfortunately for you...I couldn't get you your fix...I posted that fact on the forum....I even told you that YOUR DRSD was already in the UK......all I needed to do was source your GMT...and they would be sent to you....I asked you for only one thing.......a little PATIENCE.....you weren't prepared to give it.....I"M THE CUSTOMER AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT....THAT GOOD OLD CAPITALIST OUTCRY......WRONG..!

Take the case of SamTgg for instance...who you were only too quick to cultivate to your leanings....he posted on here that he hadn't received his item....inference...."TTK's a scammer....I've sent his item....it's been seized...and yet he only paid 175.00 for it.....100.00 short......WHY am I not posting here that HE tried to SCAM me.....because I gave him the benefit of the doubt...and we spoke on Skype about resolving it....now I can resolve it for him,,....but NOT until he sends me the 100.00 GBP that is outstanding....!

As for you.....ALL dealers like to assist OUR customers and the board members.....one of the ways that we do that is by 'LYING.....and artificially lowering the stated cost on postage documents for our customers....WE get no BENEFIT from it.....if it gets lost or stolen...WE can't claim back the full value...unlike the Amazon's of this world who WILL NOT LIE FOR YOU...to save you Customs / Duty charges.....or to save you from having your article IMPOUNDED....we LIE again....claiming it's a gift....a "novelty sports timer...or toy..." etc etc......NONE of that is done to help US....it's done to help YOU the customer....but when it goes Pete Tong....you wanna kick and cry and scream....."NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY".....it's the dealers....YOU want ALL the benefits......and NONE of the risk in this illegal activity.....YOU want FULL INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE....but you do NOT want to pay for it.....as it stands.....you seem to want TRUTH and nothing more from me.....that's the pound of flesh you demand....well you shall have your pound of flesh....nothing more and nothing less.......well.....let me rephrase that.....you may have it.....then again US Customs may have it before you.....!

Show me where I said YOU were NOT going to get your items....AGAIN....show me where I denied you the rights to your money back for the 8 days.....I told you quite specifically that I would sell it and you could have your $$$ back....but NO....you wanted to see if you could source a dial on your own.....then when you couldn't......you went off like a school kid and said....'well I'm going to see a hammer will break it".....!

On another note.....if only we lived in a perfect world where we could all PREDICT when illness was going to fall upon us.....imagine what a world that would be.....we could schedule everything around it......perhaps that day will come.....unfortunately not in my lifetime......!

When I set out to do the GB...it was in response to a lot of members asking if I could do it....'where are the Xmas sales etc etc"....so in my NAIVETE....I approached my supplier.....and he agreed.....I have neither the ability of clairvoyance nor precognition......so in my innocence...I thought...OK...it would be a good thing if I could organise for the members a significant saving on NOOBS etc".....little did I realise what lay ahead......the illness I can understand....the self centered selfish attitude of people like you...I can't.......I WANT IT....AND I WANT IT NOW......FUKK EVERYONE ELSE....I only wish that when everyone sent me their money.....I COULD HAVE EXHIBITED THE SAME ATTITUDE AS YOU.....I WOULDN'T BE WORRYING ABOUT MY HEALTH AND HOW TO FULFILL EVERYONE ELSE'S ORDERS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY....!

BTW....the dust was on your 213....NOT the 8 Days.......perhaps now you will understand how I’ missed' those little dust specks....!

Now…..I need to abandon this…and get some rest…..I’ll be back tomorrow….favourable winds and all that …….to try to answer CUSTOMERS questions and even members....!

@andreww.......I never knew Canucks had a sense of humour......:lol:

As my old Mum used to say....'are you reading that paper you're sitting on."? ".....no.....I'm just keeping my eye on it.."!

To Offshore......good night from......eyesore.......!

Edited by TTK

"The Customer Is Always Wrong" - (CEO Interarms)

@Reg,

Does this mean we need now stop doing business because of your new theme? LOL

We all know that illnesses can be a very serious thing. We all need to take a deep breath (as well the Admim) relax, take in all this information and hope that Neil gets well and does as he promises.

This situation isn't pleasant for all concerned. Count to 10, reflect on all that's been written and review past practices/history and pray that it works out for Neil, his customers, and that life goes on as it should.... happy and healthy. No one wants a plague beset upon any members or collectors.

Let's start a new leaf give members and Neil the benefit of the doubt. No one is always right or wrong. There is a mid point. Consider it like going through a marriage breakup. It was her/his fault. It took TWO people to break it up... sometimes even three.

Enough preaching this Sunday!

I hope we can all get along... I mean it!

@Sailin'......your item was sent mid Feb....if you've not received it and I can somehow confirm that.....I'll send you a new one.....!

Is that Ugly Betty you have in your avatar...?

Edited by TTK

Jeezus.

I reckon if RWG had been posting Neil's obituary, first reply would be Hike saying 'I don't care if he's dead, where's my f'kn watch'.

Hike - you are not the first and certainly won't be the last in a queue of selfish bastards with unreasonable expectations.

@Sailin'......your item was sent mid Feb....if you've not received it and I can somehow confirm that.....I'll send you a new one.....!

Is that Ugly Betty you have in your avatar...?

@TTK

A big No (not rec'd) and No about Betty.

She sure ain't no ugly Betty that fir sure!

Bart runs to the front door.

Bart

Lady, where's my spy camera.

Fe-mail-man

Where's my spy camera.

Every day for the last six months,

``Where is my spy camera?''

``Where's my spy camera?!''

``<Where's my spy camera!>''

Bart

Where's my spy camera, lady?

Where is my spy camera?