When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist Check:

hiker01

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I try to save most of the Daytonas for weekends & special occasions to keep them in pristine condition, but here are a few old wristies & 1 fantasy ad to tide you over

(Me modeling my 6263 beater)

7835bracelet0111.jpg

And my deepest gratitude.....you made my heart skip! This one is my favorite and the one I wanna own!

Thank you, SIR! You are very kind!

PAM 239 Chronopassion on MP4 for Monday

I've seen this Chronopassion before of course, but just to say Dluddy, that your strap collection is something I deeply admire. I have NEVER seen you put a FOOT WRONG in the choices.

Can't say the same about your sweaters though. :p

I was on the TC site perusing 22mm straps for the Fish today, and what new Giovanni e Figlio did I see?

p455496057.jpg

That's a killer on the Chrono, La Bomba, or any Titanium PAM.

EDIT: Ooh, just found this Julien strap. Ditto. :wub:

DSC_0186.jpg

@Hike: Exactly. You chose the Biscotto for your 253, right? I remember someone posted on that.

The "Marmi" Fumo above is more subtle. Delicate, just the ticket for the overbearing 47mms like the Slytech. The 253 needs to be jazzed up with a bluer thread, like this Landa has.

And look at the blued-sides! ARGH. I already bought 3 straps today. Should I get this one...I know, I'm one sick puppy.

I decided to play around with my new toy, here it is on a Zulu two piece in gray:

Zulu2-piece2.jpg

Zulu2-piece.jpg

What do you guys think? Ever since seeing the LV I've been thinking about this combo...now that I've got it, I'm so in love with the bracelet that I can't make up my mind! Input please!!!

I decided to play around with my new toy, here it is on a Zulu two piece in gray:

Zulu2-piece2.jpg

Zulu2-piece.jpg

What do you guys think? Ever since seeing the LV I've been thinking about this combo...now that I've got it, I'm so in love with the bracelet that I can't make up my mind! Input please!!!

Cronsell!

Go for it! Different look! Well screw up the necks of GEN owners when they see it! :o

Am I the only one keenly awaiting some more Breitling Heritage wrist shots ??

Please, someone??? :wub:

finally putting this in wrist time wearing rotation:

Monday:

gold%20-sub2.jpg

Tuesday: gold sub with matching cufflinks **** had to edit and change to VC as lost 1 link screw :( on the gold sub on way home from work

Gold_sub_blue_bezel_and_gold_crown_cufflinks.jpg

so going to the VC Overseas for a day

vcoverseaswristshot2.jpg

Wednesday: PP with gold cufflinks

rep3-10.jpg

Thurs- Friday:

rep3-11.jpg

everyone have a great week!!!

B):DB)

Edited by prince458

???

Andy, I read your signature and couldn't resist to browse the original GTG thread again...

Man what a great time/souvenir.

It reminds me that K2222 and Sql wanted to get something toghether in Poland ...

Guys, whenever it's possible, post a starting thread and I'm sure some might joing :lol:

Cheers

Stephane

Hope everyone is having a great start of the week.......

I'm making it a Panerai start ... Totally PAM

104 ... Ziggy Mod's; Lello DW; kruzer crn

img2716rd8.jpg

img2717er3.jpg

036 ... Ziggy Mod et all

img2719ls9.jpg

img2720is6.jpg

029 ... Ziggy Mod's; chieftang cyclops; Lello DW; kruzer gen crnimg2721zl9.jpg

img2722hl3.jpg

img2716rd8.jpg

STOP THE PRESSES!!

I thought Dluddy's ChronoPassione would be hard to beat, but THIS IS AMAZING. I just bought the Senape in 26mm, and now, I'm not sad I spent all that money.

:wub: :wub:

REQUEST OF LANIKAI: Can you put the Senape on your 229 one day? Hey, people always ask me to do that, and I love it. Help a sistah out. :p

DSCN3569.jpg

Why the pin stripes? Well, my father in law and I are going to see a solicitor today, to put the smackdown on someone (legally speaking) so I figured it wouldn't hurt to dress appropriately B)

Okay, so I won't be taking guns, but other than that, this is pretty much what I'm wearing right now B)

hitman_front.jpg