When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's up with the "Geek"?

DuDro

Did you remember to unedit your HOSTS file?

I "Good Idea"d you in case someone knows what this means. Alas, it's technicalese for me. What should I do, Pug? :)

(I did use my bookmark, so I cleared my cookies, restarted Firefox, and typed in the address. Same deal. Worse, I allowed pop-ups, so now, I get 3 when I refresh RG)

@Pug & Cornerstone: Thanks lads. No, I didn't do anything, so I'll try to see what I can do (since waiting is not my fort

I "Good Idea"d you in case someone knows what this means. Alas, it's technicalese for me. What should I do, Pug? :)

Did you follow the instructions[1] first posted when RepGeek announced it was moving? If so, you need to undo it. If you did nothing, then ignore it.

[1] http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=69090

If not, just wait and it'll all sort itself out.

Just in case this helps someone, I deleted my bookmark, and typed the url. Working. Just about to log on.

The ticker on top says "RIP Arthur C. Clarke". HOOBOY, my first post back and its controversial. :p

Rico go and read POTR's 'fading from view' thread and you might understand why I don't give a stuff about you or your sad little conspiracy theories tonight.

There a far more important things in life than your pathetic little games. <_<

Ken

@ r11co.....man, read that topic about POTR and rethink what you are worrying about.

Set your priorities straight, this topic is about RG which is up again I'm happy to say, and you are just pulling this is a negative perspective.

If you are not comfortable here why don't you leave and seek for another forum to spread your negativity?

Good to see Geek is back up and running. It is still slow on my end but hopefully that will change.

r11co-

Stop beating a dead horse (oops, I mean banned one). TTK is gone from RWG, from its predecessor, from TRC and from RWI. I am always pleased to see loyal people. But bringing him up around here is a waste of time. You know where to go. :lol: It's the last place left with any sympathy for him and its back up and running.