When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid-Week Wrist Check

lanikai

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful! The girl, not the manicure. :)

But I'm scared for her. I had my nails done for today's Wristchecks, yesterday. Didn't last even a day (smudged getting into the car). How is hers going to last for her WEDDING three days from now!!

She must be daintier than I. :p

...oh, kick-booty watch, obviously. Langes should proliferate in these Wristchecks.

Well, she's worried too! We have a back-up plan for Friday afternoon if something gets chipped etc. but it was a nice diversion from the stress of planning...we drive to Denmark in the morning!

As for the Lange, I agree that more people should wear them...however finding a nice Lange or Glash

Nice Patek! I am not familiar with them... which model is this?? Its sometimes hard to see from the little pictures often used in vendor's site... so much better to see a watch in context... !

thanks!

That is a fine pair CC............

casio003.jpg

'This week, I will be mostly be wearing'....my unbelievably pretty Patek

DSC055341024x768.jpg

Be lucky all :)

WEDNESDAY

Here I come! Here I come! With my Wristchecks. :tu:

Today, the Breitling SFSO on my new TC Chardonnay strap!

breitlingsfsotcchardonnkl4.jpg

I think you "agree" chaps got it right. :)

breitlingsfsotcchardonngv5.jpg

How can anyone doubt that Chardonnay would go with Fish? :p

breitlingsfsotcchardonnfu7.jpg

THURSDAY

Magagne sold me this wonderful TWB strap for Pix' IWC Porto. I canabalised the old rep buckle.

iwcportotwbbuckle1dw7.jpg

Looks great. Merci Magagne! :)

iwcportotwb1ko2.jpg

If you were to ask me, "Vicky, which guy is SOOO NOT your type?", all I'd do is point you to the chap behind this Wristie. Prince Eurotrash. :yuk:

iwcportoandreawristie1am0.jpg

@Dave123: Hey BananaKing!

@Cronsell: Good luck to her! Remember, "No Chip" from Chanel goes a long way. ;)

@PATerai: This is the one all right. Nice to see you here too!

@Lanikai: Gosh, thanks! I agree, the strap is for those a little light in their loafers (NTTTAWT) or ladies. It's just too out there for a Breit. :p

HOLD THAT THOUGHT, Part Deux. :p :p

We seem to be oddly in synch, Lani.

(Only mine doesn't look nearly as good as yours! Care to share the source for your strap? Unless it's the rep one)

I must disagree...... B) .. yours looks superb.. on your wrist.. that strap would NOT look good on mine... I'm still straight... :lol:

and yes I prefer the rep strap.. especially after it's broken in.. i wax the stiching and melt it into the thread with some heat.. I like it better than my buddy's genuine.. well it could be because his is pretty beat up :p

Your strap looks very elegant.... nuff said...... and thanks Vici.. got to post again..

img2779tn5.jpg

breitlingsfsotcchardonnvk7.jpg