When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

S.S. Heritage Bracelet.( Mesh )

rodwc

Just received my new ss bracelet for the Heritage. German Made. 3.2 mm. thick

They are very comfortable to wear, and very well made.

( these 2 sites are selling the same thing, 1 is $20 cheaper.)

Available at http://www.chronoworld.com/new/product_det...?product_id=157

http://www.lonestarwatches.com/3.2Mesh.htm

CIMG1346.jpg

CIMG1347.jpg

CIMG1360.jpg

CIMG1362.jpg

Guest avitt

Very nice. Thanks for the pics and links.

I see that you have yours sized down to the minimum (all links removed). I'm wondering what your wrist size is, and how it fits you. I've got a 6.75" wrist, and I'm afraid that the Staib will be too large for me (especially on a very large watch, like the Heritage). I'm thinking of going with this 4.2 mm Vollmer. It can be sized down a bit smaller...

Very nice. Thanks for the pics and links.

I see that you have yours sized down to the minimum (all links removed). I'm wondering what your wrist size is, and how it fits you. I've got a 6.75" wrist, and I'm afraid that the Staib will be too large for me (especially on a very large watch, like the Heritage). I'm thinking of going with this 4.2 mm Vollmer. It can be sized down a bit smaller...

Yes, sized down to the minimum.

Was holding my breath when I tried it, it is a perfect fit, not tight , not loose.

I really think that with a 6.75" wrist, this would be perfect, for you. ( My wrist is 6.75", with no "meat").

Had a look at the Vollmer site and of the 2 , I still prefer the Staib, probably because of this type of deployant,

also the visual difference, but I really like the thickness of the Vollmer at 4.5 mm. The clasp, for me is a little too Rolex.

You would be amazed that at 46mm.( Heritage ) it really doesn`t look that big, and if I had a choice would love 49 mm .

The price also at 100 Euro, A$ 175, is ,to me getting a bit high.

I don`t speak German, but does that say it is, 22 mm, /20 mm/ 4.5mm.thick? ( the Heritage is 24 mm. lugs ).

Hi,

gorgeous... Too bad it's so big for me :(

May we have a wristshot of a small wrist ?

My wrist is 6 3/4" on the skin part, the forward "boney" part is a tad bigger.

This mesh bracelet slips nicely, between the two, it is sized at the smallest size.

CIMG1420.jpg

My wrist is 7.5 inches and I removed no links (fits a little loosly but feels great) so I think we have the min and max for this bracelet.

6.34 (all links removed) to 7.5 (all links remain)

Usil

:( It's not big enough for my 8.5" trunk