When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

=: Two Questions :=

KB

Question 1:

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had eight kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?

Candidate A.

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist. He's had two mistresses, chain smokes, and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C.

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer, and has never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Decide first...

No peeking...

Scroll

down

for

the

name

of

each

candidate.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt

Candidate B is Winston Churchill

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.

And finally, can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse

* 7 have been arrested for fraud

* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks

* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

* 3 have done time for assault

* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting

* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

Ken

`Candidate C.

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer, and has never cheated on his wife.

`

conclusion :

Smoke, drink, eat what you want.. and live your life (politicly said)...

and chances will grow.. becomming someone in the community :)

Edwin

answer to question one is so easy YES..

the majority of cases that child will be handicaped and not be the new master of classic music.

And the other question not any of them.

to the other subject

In the US many states you get charged whit spousal abuse just by pushing you wife as long as the cops are their they have to thake you inn even if the wife says no it was just a little push and dont agree to charge you.

also the US police is more like a big military your lucky if you turn 35 whit no prison time :lol:

Cheers

adolf hitler was also anti-abortion..............................................only for germans,though.i think it is perfectly alright to judge people's wrongdoing.if you know someone is engaged in an immoral activity,it is perfectly acceptable to "judge"that activity as immoral.people get judging the sin and judging the person mixed up.anyway dani,your an atheist,so if man doesn't judge the people,who does?here we go.

adolf hitler was also anti-abortion..............................................only for germans,though.i think it is perfectly alright to judge people's wrongdoing.if you know someone is engaged in an immoral activity,it is perfectly acceptable to "judge"that activity as immoral.people get judging the sin and judging the person mixed up.anyway dani,your an atheist,so if man doesn't judge the people,who does?here we go.

Yes i belive religion is the manifist of evil and the facts are all over the history books.

Its up to the majority to judge what is ok or not in their society better that then some god flying around in the skyes :lol:

Cheers

Yes i belive religion is the manifist of evil and the facts are all over the history books.

Its up to the majority to judge what is ok or not in their society better that then some god flying around in the skyes :lol:

Cheers

again,without God flying around in the skies,it is totally subjective as to what right is.my idea of right and your idea of right are both equally meaningless.you must have an outside authority to determine what the TRUTH is.then you must follow this truth even if you disagree with it.then and only then will someone's opinion mean anything.and if you think it is better to have man decide what is acceptable you are flat out crazy.hitler,idi amin,stalin,pol pot,the leaders in bosnia,the leaders in sudan,saddam hussein,and so many more i cannot name,all thought they were doing what was right,and all were or are absolutely EVIL!!!!!that is the result of man making up his own standards.millions murdered.

Edited by jnagy

I'd abort the kid - 8 is to many. Could be beetovan, could snoop dog, you just gotta take your chances

Regarding the world leader - I choose none - i would become the advisor as to whom the VP should be, then, i'd choose myself as VP and then run the gov't from there :)

Well I certainly never expected this thread to go down this path, I will at this point caution everyone not to make this another religious argument thread.....I will only close it again.

Ken

who is anybody to deprive this woman of the one chance she may have of finally having a normal child?anyway,the questions are not logical as corgi already stated.doesn't syphillis make you unable to reproduce anyway?

Edited by jnagy

Too many questions:

Is it the fault of the parents who procreated the guy with the coffee? the guy who served the coffee? the guy who manufactured the cup? the guy who invented paper cups? the guy who invented cars? the guy driving the truck? the guy who invented trucks? the guy who invented trees?

What's for sure is that if you don't like the vid, it's your fault for opening it....

Drive safely and have a nice day!