When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For the Price of a Rep, how about a ETA 7750 Gen

dylan

Here is some eyecandy. Its an Accutron Gemini Chrono (Valjoux 7750).

Retails for about $1100. You can find them brand new for $600++ thru various online deals.

I think it would be nice if others would post some of their GENS that they got a good deal on. It may give other members some watch ideas. So all you Hamilton Khaki Chrono owners with ETA 7750 mvmts, start posting pics....

gemini3.jpg

gemini2.jpg

gemini1.jpg

gemini4.jpg

geminiwrist.jpg

Here's one Dave ... Gevril Limited First Edition (MSRP $1,950) for $199.98 from TJ Maxx.

Would have been well overpriced at $1,950, as it's just a basic 2824-2 with date at 6. You can still find them around at closeout sites for over $500.

post-11264-1207184015_thumb.jpg

Edited by tomhorn

Had a x-wind, but sold it a few months back. Great watch and looked good, just sat too much.

Here`s a hami with the same movement that is a bit older from the early 90`s. Pristine with some of the plastic seal still attached on the back case. Paid under $400.00 and don`t ask, I will never sell it. :p

Been looking for it`s alter ego, ( white dial black subs) in mint condition but no luck. Would love to have the pair someday.

0002225mi5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Someone on TZ is selling a Hamilton with ETA 7750 for $370 (maybe cheaper now) if someone wants one. Can't even buy the movement that cheap...

I saw that it just sold for $360. A sharp looking watch too. I thought about buying it, but I don't need any more chronos!

Had a x-wind, but sold it a few months back. Great watch and looked good, just sat too much.

Here`s a hami with the same movement that is a bit older from the early 90`s. Pristine with some of the plastic seal still attached on the back case. Paid under $400.00 and don`t ask, I will never sell it. :p

Been looking for it`s alter ego, ( white dial black subs) in mint condition but no luck. Would love to have the pair someday.

0002225mi5.jpg

Now that is seriously stylish and very very classy.

I love that watch to little bits.

It`s a pity about the sub-dial spacing, the name position and the hands, I definately think you should UNLOAD

that one smartish !!!!!

no,no, no..............joke, .............joke,.......joke, ................I LOVE IT.

Please put me 1st. in line when you do sell.

Here you go, picked it up for $1200. I think this watch is a fantastic buy. ETA7753 is worth it alone.

Thats an awesome watch Jawo. After seeing the pics you posted I went out trolling on the net to see if I could find a used one for sale. No luck finding a used one, but in the process I found some on Overstock.com at the price I expected to pay for a used one! Thanks for posting the pic, I think I might be buying my first gen!

post-12012-1208791901_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Here is some eyecandy. Its an Accutron Gemini Chrono (Valjoux 7750).

Retails for about $1100. You can find them brand new for $600++ thru various online deals.

geminiwrist.jpg

@Dave: Ever since I saw your post I've been thinking about this watch. I started trolling ebay about a week ago looking to pick one up. Today, low and behold I see the very watch that I was looking for. Then I realized how good the photography was. I thought to myself, wristshots this good could only come from one place! I checked back on this link and sure enough it's not only the model I was looking for, it was the actual watch and wrist that got me looking in the first place! I realize I've probably shot myself in the foot by posting this since now everyone else will probably go to the 'Bay and bid up the price; but I want to thank you for turning me on to this gorgeous watch. Good luck with auction mate!

Here's my all time favorite!!...Omega Dynamic Chrono...

Got it @6 yrs ago BNIB for $435,00US on an Ebay BIN deal!!

With the sec @3:00 configuration, not an easy watch to rep!!

IMG_5381.jpg

Sort of makes buying an HBB rep a bit silly IMNSFHO !! ;) ;) ;)