When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Am I the only one....

LordRasta

that misses Victoria? :g:

:group:

Thanks LR, ST4, and all who missed me! As you can see by this message and .sig, perhaps the Shoutbox hint last night, I am back. :wub:

I have learnt some things being on holiday, since (re-)discovering watches/rep watches:

Most people in this world don't know what on earth Panerai is. I needn't have worried about taking my PAM reps at all. Secondly, only once was my HBB Aspen noticed. A man came up to me and complimented me on it, asked to see it, and with furrowed brow, I showed it to him.

This encounter lasted all of 10 seconds, the look-see about 2, so if he can tell it's a fake, more power to him.

So relax people. Enjoy wearing your watches, real or otherwise. ;)

P.S.: I had over 1400 posts to read last night, but it's only 71 now. Ah well, must've zeroed it out last night. This is actually a boon for me, as I felt daunted at having to read 1400+ posts in order to catch up. BTW, why so little? I could've done that in a week? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank God you're back Victoria - my collection of Gold Stars and Zings has taken a dive !! :lol:

PS Hope you had a good holiday (sorry, "vacation") ! :drunk:

Hi Vik! Good to hear you're back! We missed you a lot! RWG is not the same without you! It's like having a Banana Split without the Banana! Hope you had a great vacation and got a good TAN! Don't forget the pictures....we need to see those happy FACES!!!! and pool shots!

Bentornato!

Welcome back Victoria!

I am still pretty new here, but last week it was really not the same without your smart and witty posts. :)