When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

lazarini

Guest SliceMaster

Well this Breitling will not come off so one more day then.....

dscn0278xh2.jpg

tomorrow Submariner LV will be my choice!!

dscn0199rz0.jpg

Edited by SliceMaster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plated copper still exist... We don't see it from our dealers, but I saw some. Cheap gens as well.

I agree.. when is the last time we saw chromium on any watch.. and if it is chromium then it has to have a copper base but also it would have a nikel covering over the copper... what was the point of that "joke".. enquiring minds want to know :lol:

So many nice watches guys !

Look what i saw today parked in front of the shopping center ...

Im not a car fan by any means but a vintage LOTUS in English Racing green color i don't get to see everyday so i thought i share it with u lot and took a quick snap of it with my camera phone ;)

2407894832_9181912015_o.jpg

SWEET don't u think :)

Yea regarding watches i have strapped on the one of the left this morning and i still have it on now as i type this ...

DSC01070.jpg

LAZ

Hey Stephane how is ure sunday afternoon :)

Yes that superdome is still chasing me in dreams hehe the DRSD from MM :rolleyes: since i don't see ure white Daytona in wristies i think you shod send it to me for a few weeks hehe :)

... i have removed the bracelet today from my 1680 and nato strapped it to my night stand :) yes yes im still in bed hehe ...

13042008242.jpg

regards Laz

Update ... :)

since the sun is up and over 20 degrees Celsius decided to get some tan sipping the morning/afternoon coffee on the balcony ...

13042008243.jpg

13042008244.jpg

PS sorry for the camera phone pics lend my sony to a coworker for a week as he went to vacation ...

have a sunny Sunday all !

Laz

That thing is beautiful Chris! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you! I'm actually on the fence about selling it...I have another Chopard (GMT Chrono panda dial) on the way once I settle in the U.S. next month, and I've got a fever for a Hublot Big Bang...can't get the platinum mat finish out of my mind, I dream about that watch at night! I don't know about spending that much money though, so I'm thinking lite version first...SS/SS or SS/RG to see if I really like it! Either way, this watch could help fund that project and doesn't get a lot of wrist time...but then I look at these photos and can't decide! :p