When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

tmg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang SS....Saturday

dsc0037cc0.jpg

Damn man, I LOVE this watch! I just got one in from Sead on a smooth strap (with what I believe is Chieftang AR), but until I get to the U.S. in about a week or so, it's sitting unworn still in the package <_<

Saturday: 089 Anthracite

pam089onpav91xz8.jpg

Uggh...will everyone please stop posting their GMT Panerais...I'm getting seriously jealous! Beauty of watch there dluddy!

Me likey!!!! Purchase info pretty please? :)

To buy this strap or the black Meyhofer from my wristshot yesterday (both excellent straps imo) go here:

hxxp://www.watch-bands-straps-bracelets.com/watchstrap-s258h254-Watch-straps-22mm.html

They offer these in brown or black. Shipping time is one day to me here in Germany, so if you like it Slai, you can get it by Tuesday!

cronsell, you got the 22mm tempelhof? I'd PM you except with a combo that great, I'm sure I won't be the only person who wants to know. :)

Yes, 22mm Tempelhof! I would say as you can see in my first photo, that some of the leather isn't colored (where the pad wraps around the strap) but I took a marker and touched it up...looks great! The other black strap is the Meyhofer Berlin, also 22mm. If you want to see more photos of my watch with this strap, check out my pictorial in the IWC section, I updated it today with more pics...

Edited by cronsell

@ Cronsell ... great looking strap man... IMO the German Pilot straps are sooo over looked.. i have the black and the brown.. i really love the look of the pilot watches sitting on the leather.. thanks for the as alway's ... great pics... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Saturday 19th...

A brand new gen for the price of a rep...

Great watch Pix!

It's so funny that I went to pick up a watch 5 minutes ago and wondered if I would wear the PRS516 tonight.

I changed my mind because Cronsell showed his great 3717 with a great set of straps.

So I wanted to check mine but the bracelet this time.

Old photo, no AR, no Swiss :(

Iwc3717_800_15.jpg

I came home this afternoon and MY BEAUTY arrived.

Sorry for the crapy pictures , i will shoot some better pictures tomorrow , but i realy couldn't resist showing this watch.

I have to change the pearl or maybe the total insert but for the rest it's finshed to my opinion.

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

Carpe Diem

Cats

I came home this afternoon and MY BEAUTY arrived.

Sorry for the crapy pictures , i will shoot some better pictures tomorrow , but i realy couldn't resist showing this watch.

I have to change the pearl or maybe the total insert but for the rest it's finshed to my opinion.

IMG_2267.jpg

Beautiful, love it. What all did you have done?

THanks.

@ Stephane thanks for your comment , i'm starting to get addicted to this brand.

@ vlydog

the mods that are done to this beauty are:

gen crown and gen tube

T39 superdomed from Clarks

Crown guards shaved

Lugholes drilled

New insert flush fit

Aging of the hands and dail according to the real Tritium look

Carpe Diem

Cats

pam5218202aao6.jpg

I love this watch :wub:

It should have been my first 2008 project, but aborted for my 1680 white project ....

I think that if i go for it again, i certainly go directly for a Davidsen and not for a built project as i wanted at the begining ...