When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Official RWG Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to dedicate my wrist check to 2 friends... sssurfer and Lello... after hanging around for a year my very first post was to ask about DW's... sssurfer answered and referred me to Lello...

sssurfer is a member whom is totally dedicated to the Panerai Brand.. heart and soul ( as are other members) but his relentless dedication to perfection needs mention.. and Lello for whom without his tireless efforts in providing us with the valuable Date Wheels .. well the rep Panerais would be just another rep... thank you my friends this 089 is "almost "whole thanks to your efforts..

and kruzer for the TI OEM crown .. i was estatic to see that my oxidation on my case matched the genuine crowns TI colour..

Ziggy ... without you none of this would be possible at all !!!!

Thank you very much..!!!!!!

Mods: Ziggy

DW: Lello

OEM Crown: kruzer

Oxidation by.... Oxiclean... :rolleyes:

my first wrist check after a very long journey for my ...089 Anthracite Dial ..(i finally got the settings to show the colour of the TI case)

Friday Evening

wristshots089ebel024yn5.jpg

wristshots089ebel006lr5.jpg

wristshots089ebel019hy5.jpg

wristshots089ebel018db8.jpg

Ziggy Lume... 1 second exposure.. no more is needed :lol:

dsc0015dt5.jpg

Friday drive home:

010copy.jpg

Wife and I picked up the kids from school and went to see Speed Racer with the 253 - fell asleep but great for 5-10 year olds:

2008MayWatchesPAM253.jpg

Went to Home Depot with the noob: (Phew, long day!)

2008MayWatches096.jpg

Going to Redondo Beach tomorrow with the EOD

2008MayWatchesAPEODclose.jpg

Nice leisurely Sunday washing cars with the noob.

012.jpg

Wow I just want to say how impressive this wrist check is, so kudos to all, and thanks for letting me be a part of the community.

@Lanikai: awesome watch and great post

@Pugwash: goes without saying, but great pics

Glad to be here, all. Hope you had a good week

I don't have a wristshot yet, insha'allah, I'll get some tomorrow, but, since last night, and, certainly until this hot spell cools down, I'll be wearing my new (less than perfect) 104 on SS. In terms of replication and manufacture, it's hardly the best (infact, the worst I've got) but, I look on it like the runt of the litter: Still deserving of attention, love and a good home (which I'm happy to provide) ^_^

I'm dipping into the modded Pannie box for Friday:

choicesmoddedpaneraihomfr5.jpg

DL... this pic is like a conditoned response .. aka.. pavlov's mutt..... man,.. makes me salivate all over da plazz.... this looks like out of the 2008 Best Timepieces Catalogue.... NO DOUBT !!!

scoobs1971' date='May 10 2008, 04:24 AM' post='449085'

@lani : great pics man. In your previous posts I didn't noticed the oxidation on the Ti, but now I see what you did. Is this look more true to the gen than the standard rep Ti-case?

@scoobs .... until I went in direct straight on sunlight I could not get the true colour of the TI on my rep... YES this is the colour of the genuine TI,.. notice the colour of the OEM crown.. smae as the case.. the crown has not been altered.. the rep TI is extremely light in colour .. closer to ss than the Pam Genuine TI ..