When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Heritage Chrono Coming

Toadtorrent

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks better as a non-chrono IMO. THis one does nothing for me <_<

I agree with you in a way, it is just that this can be made 99.99% perfect with an easy DW upgrade and rubber strap....

The non chrono versions incorrect dial bugs me, so I have never purchased one, plus the DW fix is not available for it....

Guest carlsbadrolex

Is the DW mod going to also fix the bad alignment? DAMN... I cant imagine releasing pics of a new model with such bad date alignment.

Beats me why you guys have to open a new thread about the same topic.

The font spacing is way off again in the chrono.

Look at the "t" in "ft" , the second "E" in Superocean.

On the gen the " t " points far closer to the "a"

http://blog.breitlingsource.com/wp-content...8/01/sob13a.jpg

http://www.timeshops.net/pic/digi/1331-193_sml12.jpg

Guest avitt
Taking pictures of the watch when the date roll has just started to move, or as it is about to flick over, is a bit silly to say the least! :p

True, but that doesn't explain the crappy alignment in PT's pictures (where the time is 10:00). I think it's just poor QC.

The font spacing is way off again in the chrono.

Look at the "t" in "ft" , the second "E" in Superocean.

On the gen the " t " points far closer to the "a"

http://thewatchery.blogspot.com/2008/01/br...n-heritage.html

Not seeing what you are seeing at all, care to elaborate on what you mean? Plus your link is not working either B)

Nice one By-Tor, nice and tidy ^_^

The 7750 date definitely starts to roll early... at 10 o'clock. On Swiss and Asian.

It's completely normal, not a QC issue.

Indeed, it is the reason why you should never use the crown to forward the date between the hours 10 to 2....

A Lello DW swap will work fine and improve the watches appearance massively. It will be alligned too, unless the DW is printed inaccurately, and I have seen no reports of that being true with Lello's Breitling wheels.... B)

Guest avitt
Kinda does, my Chopard starts to roll just after 10 ^_^

Ahhh...I've gotta say that my knowledge of A7750's is a little shy. But I'd still be willing to bet that at least one of the watches is closer to noon than midnight, and crappy QC prevails.

Not seeing what you are seeing at all, care to elaborate on what you mean? Plus your link is not working either B)

Nice one By-Tor, nice and tidy ^_^

Link changed.

On the gen, the t, in ft. is spaced towards the end of superocean (underneath ) and the a is almost above it.

On the rep , the t, in ft. is spaced towards the e . It`s half a space out.

It`s like the spacing on the NON chrono with the "P" tail pointing to the "U" in "automatic and not the "A" as on the gen.

Ahhh...I've gotta say that my knowledge of A7750's is a little shy. But I'd still be willing to bet that at least one of the watches is closer to noon than midnight, and crappy QC prevails.

Well my 7750 watches all look about the same as the pictures here, at the same given time, give or take a few minutes either way.....

At just past 10PM the date will be lower in the window, and at nearly midnight the date will be really out of position, just ready for the final click over.... Just as these pictures indicate....

So I would I would suggest there is nothing to worry about. I mean you may get few that are a bit misaligned, but no more or less than any other A7750 based watch. The only mistake the dealers made was chosing the wrong time to take the pictures :p

Link changed.

On the gen, the t, in ft. is spaced towards the end of superocean (underneath ) and the a is almost above it.

On the rep , the t, in ft. is spaced towards the e . It`s half a space out.

I see what you are saying, the "200M/660FT" should be shifted to the right by a mm or so. I think to be honest I can live with that. In the same way that I can live with my titanium IWC chrono having the "schaffhausen" a tiny bit out of position too.

It is no where near as bad as the non chrono Heritage "A and P" alignment, which sticks out like a sore thumb, at least to my eyes :)

the slow beat 7750's start changing the date around 10pm...the high beat start around 11pm

...atleast mine do.

im not that fussy about the alignment of numbers or letters on the dial...i think it looks Ok, but i wish they would

come out with a new strap...the rep breit leathers arent that good IMO. a quality rubber strap and this will be a must have!

im not that fussy about the alignment of numbers or letters on the dial...i think it looks Ok, but i wish they would

come out with a new strap...the rep breit leathers arent that good IMO. a quality rubber strap and this will be a must have!

I agree with you there 100% B)

it is lucky that the Breitling rubber straps are not that expensive, at least when compared to other major watch brands...

I think the biggest "tell" on this one is the subdials. On the rep, the hash marks nearly touch the silver ring. On the gen the is a definate space between the hash marks and the outer ring. As mentioned before, the type is slightly off, but over all this appears to be pretty nice. I'm not sure about case numbers, so does anybody know if the caseback is correct, or is it from the non-chrono version?

Gen

sob13a.jpg

Rep

1331-193_sml12.jpg

Edited by andreww

I think the biggest "tell" on this one is the subdials. On the rep, the hash marks nearly touch the silver ring. On the gen the is a definate space between the hash marks and the outer ring. As mentioned before, the type is slightly off, but over all this appears to be pretty nice. I'm not sure about case numbers, so does anybody know if the caseback is correct, or is it from the non-chrono version?

1094020 is the case no. on non-chrono .

This is the SAME as the chrono version.