When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Heritage Chrono Coming

Toadtorrent

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay and I had exchanged emails last month regarding new watches. He had told me as well about the Heritage Chrono, which is defintely on my list. I was thinking about picking up non-chrono version, but will wait for the Chrono version.

Hmm will have to keep on eye on this. I'm liking all this talk of new Breitlings (not that I need anymore, I have a dozen already). Now if they would just do a Skyland and do the Ocean Racer strap. I just can't bring myself to spend $350 for a piece of rubber and a deployment clasp.

not my cup of tea, the chrono ruins the simplicity of the heritage, but anyway,

on a side note, has anyone heard about when the skyland is coming out,

i kept hearing things from the dealers, but the date comes and goes and nobody seems to know

PT has posted a Breitling Superocean Heritage chronograph for sale looks pretty good to me! :)

Link here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=74121&hl=

Pictures:

BreHerChroBlu1a.jpg

BreHerChroBlu1b.jpg

Genuine black dial:

sob13asl9.jpg

Looks like you could get Lello's Breitling DW and you would be owning a damn accurate replica! Genuine rubber straps can be purchased quite cheap. This is an easy project watch to perfect, and seems to have a better dial than the non chrono version too!

Great price too for a newly released watch, which is nice.....

Any thoughts? Feel free to add more genuine pictures for comparison!

Cheers B)

Indeed... This one looks very good and a good candidate for lello's DW upgrade. Anyway, is the AR double sided? I have seen PT's listing, it seems to come with low beat Asian 7750 (good thing if you are planning to swap to ETA7750).

Indeed... This one looks very good and a good candidate for lello's DW upgrade. Anyway, is the AR double sided? I have seen PT's listing, it seems to come with low beat Asian 7750 (good thing if you are planning to swap to ETA7750).

Can't quite tell regarding the AR, but from the pictures the dial seems very clear. The movements pictures (blue/brown version) do show a regulator, I wonder if they are like the new Chopard? Which has the new high beat 7750, plus functional regulator?

I image PT could answer these questions for us :)