When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Laz hits 1000 ...

lazarini

:p Drum role please hahah.

KHM KHM well looks like i finally spamed myself to 1000 ... hmmm when i think of all the waisted bandwidth i cosed :lol:

Oka seriously now:

I came up here in end of 2006 searching for something better then a canal street rep and boy was that a good decision, after i purchased my fist serious rep "ultimate PO" that i think latter swapped with one of the SoCal gents (Chinkie)... i decided to stick around.

That was good and bad ... the only bad was that i was spending a lot of cash the other were positives ... i was geting to know more and more people and started calling them friends all do i never met them in real life ...

My collection grew and get smaller ;) i gained some incredible knowledge from the veterans as from the newbs ... i tried to help people as much as i coud and shared what i learned to my best knowledge ... :rolleyes:

After some time my collection got smaller and i started to be picky hahah don't we all ;) i went the vintage Rolex way (ill say it its STEPHANES fault, plus some other usual suspects ) and boy is that a rabbit hole ... u just keep falling deeper and getting lost in the wonderland hahaha ... believe me it never ends just recently i purchased a 5513 ...

Pams were one of the things i came searching here ... but after beginning addiction and the vintage Rolex affair i kinda drifted out of them for a while until i saw some nice ones this year and i picked up the 2 i own now actually 112H just came today in ;)

Most of u know that i bridged another step by purchasing a genuine Rolex explorer 2 white dial from a forum member of these boards ... that was end of April hehe watch is now lets say in "transition" at a fellow member and a great gentleman that will remain anonymous for now ;) I would never ever be able to get this piece if the offer were not so good and i had some reps that i could sell and invest so if i never joined RWG i would never be able to purchase my first gen Rolex !!! B)

This year finally i was able to shake some hands from the people that were my "internet" proclaimed friends, to my surprise on the GTG in Brussels the atmosphere was like we knew each other for 20 years ... i mean u had to see it to believe it ... im so looking to the next one ...

FINAL WORDS:

Im glad i have found this boards ... im sure my employer is not ... hahaha what a roollercoaster ride a great magic carpet ... fun fun fun ... :lol:

the watches, the community that strides together to help other people, the wast knowledge i am proud to be a member of RWG!

I hope to be able to come here for years to come and if not for reps for friends that i met and spent so much great time with!

Stay strong!!! B)

WITH KIND REGARDS

LAZARINI aka. LAZ

Congratulations Laz!

It's funny how we praise the amount of posts we make on a BB. But, at least THIS is the right board to do it.

I have like 8k posts on another, unrelated, board...but, I own that one. :p

Now, rest those typing fingers. ;)

:band1:

Congrats my friend, I will always remember the morning you got stuck in the elevator in Brussels... and the evening before where we didn't do a headcount and you arrived in a private taxi at the secret meetingplace......Man, I wet my pants laughing, seeing your face when you entered the breakfastllounge. Whenever I feel bad, I will remember that and I will have a smile on my face. It was a joy to meet you in Brussels, looking forward to our next encounter in a few weeks