When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tribute to the Planet Ocean

MAHLER

I do not know precisely why... :g: among all my other reps... I love most lead to wrist the Planet Ocean. Beginning

left me indifferent but time after time I have fallen in love with the PO's aesthetics. Has spent more than a year since

I bought my Planet Ocean... which has finally replaced the 42mm's generation... And yet today the UPO is my favorite

rep... so I decided to open this thread... inspired by the By-Tor's Tribute to Rolex Submariners to relaunch a small

tribute at the PO... and c'mon members where is your PO? ;)

upo1bc4.jpg

upo2pq2.jpg

Thanks, MAHLER! You're making my decision easy......I'm definitely getting one! Who's got the better rep of these? or all dealers here have the same quality?

Thanks, MAHLER! You're making my decision easy......I'm definitely getting one! Who's got the better rep of these? or all dealers here have the same quality?

The best? it's difficult to give an answer <_< ... the factory improve them all but no version is perfect because all have some flaws :o ... for the 45mm If I'm not wrong I've the 2nd generation of the UPO with incorrect "feet" on logo... the 3nd generation (the silix's version) have no feet logo but incorrect font,datefont and 6 o'clock marker... another version is the Lite-1 and the Lite-2 UPO both with the asian clone movement (the Lite-1 is gold plated)... almost all our dealers have one of these... if you know your dealer you know the rep :blink: ... I believe that other members will be happy to share their experience and help you with more information to make your choice :) !!

Maybe if possible suggest at Omega to introduce some variation? :rolleyes:

v3js1.jpg

Defintely love this combo.

I bought a green insert on eBay. Might swap the orange for the green. Gotta have fun with the reps.

The best? it's difficult to give an answer <_< ... the factory improve them all but no version is perfect because all have some flaws :o ... for the 45mm If I'm not wrong I've the 2nd generation of the UPO with incorrect "feet" on logo... the 3nd generation (the silix's version) have no feet logo but incorrect font,datefont and 6 o'clock marker... another version is the Lite-1 and the Lite-2 UPO both with the asian clone movement (the Lite-1 is gold plated)... almost all our dealers have one of these... if you know your dealer you know the rep :blink: ... I believe that other members will be happy to share their experience and help you with more information to make your choice :) !!

Thanks, Mahler!

v3js1.jpg

I love it!!!!

If we see this at the next BASELWORLD we'll hit them for copyright infringement!! :animal_rooster:

Back on topic, I have three and a half PO's (the half works, but has no pearl, and the bezel is loose), and have two of them in constant rotation.

if they violate a copyright are obliged to support economically RWG! :lol:

• 3 months later...