When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My suggestion for next rep

Newdoc

It honors the victims of one of the most brutal military attacks to occur on U.S. soil. The only way somebody could NOT like it is if they are a terrorist.

I don't like the U.S. and I am NOT a terrorist. I strongly dislike America, but I think the watch is kinda cool!

It honors the victims of one of the most brutal military attacks to occur on U.S. soil. The only way somebody could NOT like it is if they are a terrorist.

coming from someone who:

• is NOT an american citizen
  • does NOT live in america

i really hope that is an attempt at sarcasm? if not it's among most moronic and jingoistic statements i've ever read.

and that's coming from someone who is an american citizen. who has carried arms in the service of his country. and who believes the current american president is a liar and an idiot and possibly a war criminal. the idea of labeling anyone who does not agree with your political point of view a "terrorist" is so against the principles that america was founded on as to be absurd. anyone who paid attention is 3rd grade civics knows that is not what america is supposed to be about.

It's been my belief that anyone who doesn't like Grahams in general is probably a Commi.

I also think that anyone who doesn't agree with me isn't very smart.

Well said Newdoc.

Go back to your bong, hippie.

for you information, my only nephew, who was a gifted athlete and a climber and a cyclist, lost almost the entire use of one leg and one arm when his bradley burned on the drive to baghdad.

i see that and deal with that 3-4 times a week for 5 years now.

so the opinion of a 15 year old sitting in his parents basement in canada jacking off to john wayne and die hard movies really does not mean [censored] to me...

you can shove your little "god bless our troops" sig line up your not an american citizen, never served this country ass.

tool.

I dislike American foreign policy, and I do think you have an idiot in charge of your country, but then again so do we! Bring back Thatcher and Reagan, and lets stop attacking countries that really do not pose any threat to us... just my 'two cents'

oh and that watch is ugly!

also aren't Graham an English company?

It's been my belief that anyone who doesn't like Grahams in general is probably a Commi.

Wake up man, Muslims are the new Commies, Irak is the new Vietnam, same old [censored], same mistakes, same consequences... One day, you'll learn (it took French several centuries to learn this kind of things, so I guess you still have plenty of time)

I also think that anyone who doesn't agree with me isn't very smart.

That's because you're american, look at what this kind of thinking has led your country to: it's now own by the middle east guys and the Chinese...

GET REAL

I love america (I was raised there) but you guy really need to wake up before it's too late.

(BTW: I don't like Grahams)

Wake up man, Muslims are the new Commies, Irak is the new Vietnam, same old [censored], same mistakes, same consequences... One day, you'll learn (it took French several centuries to learn this kind of things, so I guess you still have plenty of time)

That's because you're american, look at what this kind of thinking has led your country to: it's now own by the middle east guys and the Chinese...

GET REAL

I love america (I was raised there) but you guy really need to wake up before it's too late.

(BTW: I don't like Grahams)

yet another example of how the internet and sarcasm dont mix

newdoc was completely ripping the pi$$

On topic:...nasty watch, canal street has better

Oh wow. I thought that was blatantly obvious I was kidding.

@ Nightstroker. You Win. Thats definitely uglier. I raise my white flag. Im only giving you my name, rank, and serial number though. Please don't waterboard me.

I am not American, commie, or a terrorist either. I like Grahams, but that one is way too patriotic for me. It looks like 2 American nipples staring at you. You might as well wear a shirt that says OK USA on it. (Taken from Bloodsport BTW)