When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beginning of the Week Wrist Check

lanikai

All these talk about the new GMTIIc made me jealous, but since I don't have one, I have to be contented with what I've got:

Monday - GMTII Retro in Nato Starp:

GMTII.JPG

Tuesday - SUB LV in Nato Strap:

SubLV.jpg

and Wednesday - the Black Sub in Nato Strap:

RollieTrio.jpg

Going Nato on these Rollies this week!

Steph, how do you find that one compared to the normal ingy, when i tried on a gen it just looked very boring with the flat dial and never bit me, i have considered a hibrid wit that case and a normal dial though.

Andy,

I got it because I thought I should have both, as a mini collection.

Initialy I liked the combo with the carbon strap...but didn't really wear it for months.

Then I put the TT bracelet back on and wore it once to find out it is an Ingy indeed but that it is completely different on the wrist.

The weight, the look, how it discretly matches certain shirts.

The dial is boaring compared to the SS but with K2222 ARC the watch is really a beauty on the wrist.

The AMG Ingie is growing on me big time Stephane :)

I understand D, it needs time to grow but it becomes obvious after a while :o

Starting the week with the 5513 :D

I don't need a date today, it's my son 10th Birthday :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Rolex5513_800_13C.jpg

Rolex5513_800_23B-1.jpg

Rolex5513_800_27B.jpg

Well, My GMT Master II ceramic also arrive this afternoon. So far; I'm very happy about the overall quality of this watch. Let's see how it work!

Here few dirty photos....very poor quality......

Picture1.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture27.jpg

Picture28.jpg

Picture29.jpg

Picture30.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

Picture1.jpg

Beautiful, except that the date is not centered, which I never noticed in anyone else's pictures of this rep (Lani - this is why I wanted to see more dates). I hope this is the exception to the rule rather than a hint of things to come (my way). An off-center date can turn a super rep that looks like a gen into a nice rep that looks like a nice rep. :(

Beautiful, except that the date is not centered, which I never noticed in anyone else's pictures of this rep (Lani - this is why I wanted to see more dates). I hope this is the exception to the rule rather than a hint of things to come (my way). An off-center date can turn a super rep that looks like a gen into a nice rep that looks like a nice rep. :(

the nature of the beast.. is that they will vary.. but when the movement has been running .. it could straighten out.. I usualy get it to rotate a full cycle a couple of times. until it synchromized..

the nature of the beast..isi that they will vary.. but when the movement has been running .. it could straighten out.. I usualy get it to rotate a full cycle a couple of times. until it synchromized..

rckh Posted Today, 04:10 AM

Well, My GMT Master II ceramic also arrive this afternoon. So far; I'm very happy about the overall quality of this watch. Let's see how it work

picture29lo6.jpg

Congrats Ray .... nothing wrong with your pics..

Live Strong and Wear it Well ..