When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

35% off of Ebay Through Microsoft Live Search

red

This took me a while to write, and I am using the discount to get Longines Master Collection watch. Thought I would give the community a way to enjoy a gen.

1. Create a Hotmail account, if you already have one, then skip this step.

2. Go to http://search.live.com and sign up (or sign in) with your hotmail account to MSN

Will this work for EU members too ?

I'll try it when I get home in a few hours - still at work!

Edit: quick look, I see no cashback graphic.

Edited by Chronus

i see 25% and it show up at my checkout.. the paypal code may be suspect as its tied only to chosen accounts... you may or may not get the additional 10%.. the ebay 25% is good for 3 items per account! :-)

now... should i get a ..... PO 42mm or 45mm ???? help! asi might get both!

i see 25% and it show up at my checkout.. the paypal code may be suspect as its tied only to chosen accounts... you may or may not get the additional 10%.. the ebay 25% is good for 3 items per account! :-)

now... should i get a ..... PO 42mm or 45mm ???? help! asi might get both!

Lucky b*gger.

I'd probably go for the PO Chrono - hasn't been repped properly! Or go for an El Primero :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It worked for 15% off and 10% off for june! 25% off! nice deal! THANKS for the info RED!

Discovery I have a question. The question is, let's say the offer is 10%...can I purchase something that it's worth USD2,500 and get up to USD250 back? Or the item's price has to be USD250 or less?

Buy it Now? I wish... this kind of art, the price goes insane the last 2 minutes of bidding. I'm prepared to fall on my sword here pretty soon.

:tu:

4pm here on the east coast.. just checked again and the link is at 20%. .. but not working fully for me. also the live.search buttons linkiing to outside vendors is not working either.. so when i search for something then click to by from the vendor i get a dead link/window... ?? the help feature also is not working. ??

Buy it Now? I wish... this kind of art, the price goes insane the last 2 minutes of bidding. I'm prepared to fall on my sword here pretty soon.

:tu:

That's too bad bro!

I already did my second purchase, this time only 20% off and 10 dollars off shipping with the second coupon. I still got my 3rd purchase available that could be 20 or 25% off. =D

I'm trying to buy something close to a 1,000 dollars, so I can get the full USD250 off.

4pm here on the east coast.. just checked again and the link is at 20%. .. but not working fully for me. also the live.search buttons linkiing to outside vendors is not working either.. so when i search for something then click to by from the vendor i get a dead link/window... ?? the help feature also is not working. ??

What vendor are you using? This is for ebay. What is the problem exactly, I might be able to help you out.

Damm!!! it's back to 20% holy sh*t... I'm gonna buy anything.

If any body already use the ebay coupon 10% off for june, and want to get 10 dollars off for shipping use this. CJUNE10SHIP

So you can get 20% cashback plus 10 off for shipping.

That shipping code only works for the people it was sent to, it did not work for me.