When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Funny story I want to share!

Guest CGJ

That humble honest worker has more depth of character than you will ever have , for as

long as you live.

To me , you are nothing better than a low life and a waste of space,

and if anyone EVER said that I was a waste of space, I would be truly ASHAMED.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Jetmid has returned :p

That is what I thought at first, but those were classics and quite entertaining. If this guy isnt a punk teenager getting his kicks off pimping his fake, then he sure as hell is acting like it.

WTF?? Really, WTF?? I cant help but think the "Black Guy" "Janitor" and other remarks are not racially motivated.

Lose your login here or any of the other fora in our community, you simply do not belong.. grow up a little, get some humility and try again later.

overconfidence.jpg

Slow day at the office, I looked up some of your past posts.

You come across as someone who is demanding, impatient and feels he is entitled to the best, someone who just sucks in and doesn't give back anything in return.

And the description of you and what you are is pathetic, what an empty, shallow life lead.

This year so far (yes, I know, its pointless to mention) I have made $82,000 in the first 6 months, and am on pace to make around 180-200K for the 2008 year. That is factual and evident of skill, although I understand there are certainly people with a higher income level than mine, I am in the top 2-3% and there is no disputing that.

I do not own a house. I am presently renting a luxury apartment and finishing a land deal near my parents house to start building a house within a year.

*cringe*

Do you think he would call me out when i have been partying for 5 days on the bike not showered in 6 days wearing ripped jeans and a dirty t shirt (Partys get like that some times), what a [censored]. If he goes through life like that i hope he has bought some of his own insurance because he deserves to catch something bad!

You guys are taking this far too seriously. Nonetheless, this will be my last post. Everything I'm about to type is true and if you don't care, than simply don't read or comment on it.

I am in fact 26 years old, and am college educated with a bachelors degree and two associates degrees. I only have those due to my father passing in 1985 which allowed my mother to set up a trust fund for my education. In any case, I am in no way self-made on the subject of schooling.

Fast forward to now. Someone said something along the lines of "If I were your manager I would fire you etc." Right. Of course. Ive been with company for 3 years now and have worked my way up to being the 19th highest producing insurance salesman in a company of roughly 1,200 people. I am indispensable and therefore my arrogance and attitude are tolerated. I am exceptionally good at what i do and do NOT overrate myself. I never use the term "help" or "care" when referring to a client. I feel it's degrading and just outright fake. I'm there to provide a professional service, make honest business sense (which I do), and make an income. Also of note is that I feel many people buy insurance from me only because they like me, something I've never been able to understand.

This year so far (yes, I know, its pointless to mention) I have made $82,000 in the first 6 months, and am on pace to make around 180-200K for the 2008 year. That is factual and evident of skill, although I understand there are certainly people with a higher income level than mine, I am in the top 2-3% and there is no disputing that.

I do not own a house. I am presently renting a luxury apartment and finishing a land deal near my parents house to start building a house within a year. Onto cars, someone said "I bet you drive cars that are financed so heavily you cannot afford them. Not so. I have a 2006 Corolla which is paid off (I did not pay in cash because my credit score was so high it did not save me enough money to validate the dropping of a large sum) and I also own a 1992 Lexus SC400 which I purchased at the age of 19. Neither car is truly extravagant.

Everything in this particular post is true. I'm not defending myself, simply filling a blank spot: That is who I am. I wish you all well in whatever you do, regardless of what any of you have said to me today.

No one here gives a crap about any of this or about you!! What you did was inexcusable, you don't impress anyone here.

Also, as Shundi said, please don't think all folks from Masdsachusetts are like this tool. I'm from Mass and my parents tought me much better than that.

Vent over.........

Now, how about we leave this thread behind, way behind and get back to the watches.

I'm not sure I understand the point of pointing the fact that his watch was a fake out to him. Did you actually approach him and ask to see his watch, or did he apprach you and try to pass it off as real? I personally would never even ask anyone if his/her watch was real or point out the fact that it wasn't, even if it was obvious. *shrug*

Agreed, is kind of rude calling somebody out.

Im 26. Another question- yes, I am a health insurance salesman, and a very successful one at that. As for the poor man, he is indeed a poor man. I'm in a convenience store in the "bronx" section of worcester. Noone there owns a home, owns a car newer than 1988, and noone there has health insurance other than the state free-care. It is a complete impossibility that he could ever actually have a real one.

He was standing next to me when I just took a very close look at his watch, and pointed a few things out to him. Based on the fact that he CANNOT speak english, I can say for a fact he did not understand a word I was saying. No harm, no foul. I just hate low end replicas, because their so numerous it "devalues" the rolex name and prestige associated with it. There really should be regulations on the fakes.

I dunno man... not nice... not at all....

LOL... with those figures you should only own gens.

LOL... with those figures you should only own gens.

You guys are taking this far too seriously. Nonetheless, this will be my last post. Everything I'm about to type is true and if you don't care, than simply don't read or comment on it.

I am in fact 26 years old, and am college educated with a bachelors degree and two associates degrees. I only have those due to my father passing in 1985 which allowed my mother to set up a trust fund for my education. In any case, I am in no way self-made on the subject of schooling.

Fast forward to now. Someone said something along the lines of "If I were your manager I would fire you etc." Right. Of course. Ive been with company for 3 years now and have worked my way up to being the 19th highest producing insurance salesman in a company of roughly 1,200 people. I am indispensable and therefore my arrogance and attitude are tolerated. I am exceptionally good at what i do and do NOT overrate myself. I never use the term "help" or "care" when referring to a client. I feel it's degrading and just outright fake. I'm there to provide a professional service, make honest business sense (which I do), and make an income. Also of note is that I feel many people buy insurance from me only because they like me, something I've never been able to understand.

I do not own a house. I am presently renting a luxury apartment and finishing a land deal near my parents house to start building a house within a year. Onto cars, someone said "I bet you drive cars that are financed so heavily you cannot afford them. Not so. I have a 2006 Corolla which is paid off (I did not pay in cash because my credit score was so high it did not save me enough money to validate the dropping of a large sum) and I also own a 1992 Lexus SC400 which I purchased at the age of 19. Neither car is truly extravagant.

Everything in this particular post is true. I'm not defending myself, simply filling a blank spot: That is who I am. I wish you all well in whatever you do, regardless of what any of you have said to me today.

You really need to read this in the 3rd person perspective...its quite pitiful that you actually think those minuscule accomplishments validate your asinine behavior. Also, you showed no class by pointing out that one of her employees wore a fake rolex (no matter what the environment was) not to mention you were also wearing a chinese made fake Rolex. If you want to act like a snobby gen owner cough up the $8k- that way when youre acting like a complete tool you will have earned it.

Edited by CY0811

So anyway, This morning I have an appointment with a grocery marker/convenience store owner in Worcester, MA. The place is pretty small, but they have ALOT of business going through it constantly, so the owner makes good money. One of the guys she has working for her is a tall, black man in his 50's, he simply sweeps the floors, cleans the bathrooms for about 8 bucks an hour.

I noticed during her absence he was wearing a pretty nice watch. I checked it out closer and held it to find it was a rolex submariner, two tone. Painfully obvious... ticks once per second, and about half the gold on the bracelet was completely worn off... I pointed out it was a fake not only cuz the gold was out to lunch, but the ticking is similar to a quartz watch. Then I showed him my rep, whcih I passed as a real one and how it ticks about 4-5 times per second. he didnt argue or look angry, I personally think he couldn't understand me.

Later on as Im completing my sale, (my 15th in a row!!) I tell her "you have a guy working here with a fake rolex" She says "oh boy, dont tell him that, he thinks its real! He actually got into an argument with a guy with an expensive watch abotu how his keeps BETTER time."

Another thing to do if you want to be convincing, is make it believable. How would a 50 yr old janitor who can barely communicate have a 6,000 dollar watch? Even with my income, I probably would only have 2 reps, just because people would still get suspicious if they knew I had 5 or 6 really expensive timepieces.

You, sir, are a stain on humanity. For your own sake, I hope you realize that one day.

Im 26. Another question- yes, I am a health insurance salesman, and a very successful one at that..........

If you are so successful my friend why haven't you purchased a real Rolex instead of s rep?

I just hate low end replicas, because their so numerous it "devalues" the rolex name and prestige associated with it. There really should be regulations on the fakes.

The same contradiction - what a sad insecure and immature person you must truly be. Does a rep not devalue a genuine watch? Rep's are for collectors to pay homage to something they aspire to. I feel truly sorry for you because you are an arrogant wannbe without the resources or aspiration to be anything other than a muppet in the true sense.

The poor janitor has more integrity than you ever will and I would certainly prefer his company to yours because in the real world people like you are insignificant nonentities.

I have one gen ( an Explorer II ) I also have two reps ( a PAM 111h and a Breitling Blackbird ). However, I am not so insecure as to compare any of my watches to others'. I have bought the rep's to guage whether or not I will splash out on a gen. A fake is a fake and to try and pass it off as a gen is pathetic - There is no funny story here - You are the saddest individual that I have come across in a long long time.

My first post and not a subject that I had thought I would make my first but you have made me see red. - [censored]!!!

Get a degree in manner's next . [censored].

So anyway, This morning I have an appointment with a grocery marker/convenience store owner in Worcester, MA. The place is pretty small, but they have ALOT of business going through it constantly, so the owner makes good money. One of the guys she has working for her is a tall, black man in his 50's, he simply sweeps the floors, cleans the bathrooms for about 8 bucks an hour.

I noticed during her absence he was wearing a pretty nice watch. I checked it out closer and held it to find it was a rolex submariner, two tone. Painfully obvious... ticks once per second, and about half the gold on the bracelet was completely worn off... I pointed out it was a fake not only cuz the gold was out to lunch, but the ticking is similar to a quartz watch. Then I showed him my rep, whcih I passed as a real one and how it ticks about 4-5 times per second. he didnt argue or look angry, I personally think he couldn't understand me.

Later on as Im completing my sale, (my 15th in a row!!) I tell her "you have a guy working here with a fake rolex" She says "oh boy, dont tell him that, he thinks its real! He actually got into an argument with a guy with an expensive watch abotu how his keeps BETTER time."

Another thing to do if you want to be convincing, is make it believable. How would a 50 yr old janitor who can barely communicate have a 6,000 dollar watch? Even with my income, I probably would only have 2 reps, just because people would still get suspicious if they knew I had 5 or 6 really expensive timepieces.

Sorry to say and i hope i dont get banned for saying this but people like you make me sick :yuk:

OhOh...what a post.

I just came accross this cause it popped out in "headers box".....read the text and could no laugh...wanted to comment on it but at a second thought I changed my mind "no need to comment on something I do not like"....that was sad but not funny...then I saw it was started yesterday and already got 4 pages.....c

Funny Story?

This has to be a rev up!

Lets hope your life isn't an ongoing saga of you spending money you haven't got to buy things you don't need to impress people who are never going to like you anyway!

I'm suprised you didn't accidentally kick the mop bucket over on the way out of the bathroom after deliberately soiling the seat.....