When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is the jack*** posting pics of replicas on TZ?

thomasng

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't timezone very strict about this stuff? I know that if you DARE to post a picture of a replica on the TZ Patek forum the admin not only deletes your posts and bans you permanently, but gathers 10 of his best friends and charters the next flight over to kick your ass personally.

I would still have no access to dealers if that were the case. I do see your point.

Yes, the point is right on. But post count is not a great measure. Plenty of morons with nothing to do but post and plenty of good folks with middling post counts. Just don't think being verbose is a measure of how stupid (or not) you are...

Funny - any time I have mentioned trying to use the influence of members in this forum and others to get the dealers to change their qc policy - I am told snidely that we are one half of one percent of one small fraction of the entire rep market.

Now this clown posts at TZ and he must certainly be a member here. Let

Here is another 1 in the Rolex forum that got spotted

p1010911mh9.jpg

Now that I look at this closer, I am not so sure what this is? Gen or a rep? :huh:

The index markers definitely look wrong for a gen & right for a rep, but the CGs look gen (or a modded rep) & the finish of the center links also look gen (& if he modded them, he did a much better job than I have been able to do on any of my reps).

:g:

Funny - any time I have mentioned trying to use the influence of members in this forum and others to get the dealers to change their qc policy - I am told snidely that we are one half of one percent of one small fraction of the entire rep market.

Now this clown posts at TZ and he must certainly be a member here. Let

Only users of it would know. :p

Now... back to the topic.

I think the chances of finding the idiot who did this is absolute zip now, given that basically the community is calling for his head. Oh well, let this be a lesson to everyone...

DON'T POST PICS OF YOUR REPS ON GEN FORUMS!!!!!!!!